Post-Game Talk: Who's Your Captain - Jets Win 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Watching on TV is definitely limiting and he did make some good plays in between the bad ones. But his clumsiness and mishandling the puck was getting scary at times last night. I hope it was just an off night that doesn't get repeated.

Just watched the game again on the PVR and I tend to agree with your assessment. amazing what being relaxed and not drinking can do to ones viewing powers. After we got the big lead it seems like for the last half of the game we were on our heels (score effects no doubt). Jacob has had better games.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Just watched the game again on the PVR and I tend to agree with your assessment. amazing what being relaxed and not drinking can do to ones viewing powers. After we got the big lead it seems like for the last half of the game we were on our heels (score effects no doubt). Jacob has had better games.

See, all you had to do was watch on TV. :laugh:
I always have to make do with watching what the producers want me to watch. :p: I seriously wish they wouldn't zoom in so close so much of the time. Let us see more of the ice please. Zoom in for the replays. With a 40 something inch screen and high def I can take in a wider view than what they give me. Nothing is perfect and what they show us is really amazing camera work much of the time. I wish I could choose when to zoom in and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad