Who's getting swept? (or no sweeps at all...?)

Who gonna get broomed away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Please don’t close poll till after tonight’s games

I think Carolina might get swept. Maybe.

Reactions: Jets4Life

Zazzaro703

Mar 18, 2016
Lake Tahoe
I picked Tampa, Capitals gave the league the blueprint on how to beat them. Stay out of the box and hit them hard.... they fold like a bunch of cowards and get shutout. You’re welcome....
OP from April 9th page 2. It was the only series on here that I picked because it was the only one I was sure about.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I was wrong.. 2 sweeps.. 1st round

Still needed a none option (so I could have my terrible choice recorded.)

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
Well i said i don't think anyone gets swept, but if someone does, it's Columbus.

Whoops.

Xanner

Aug 2, 2009
This sucks, i mean congrats to the winners your teams deserve it and all but i love watching playoff hockey and TB/CLB + NYI/PIT couldn't give me at least a 6 game series?

Booooo.

I blame CLB and NYI for being to good right now.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Tampa gets swept as Bobrovsky happens. Ok, maybe I’m not putting money down on this, but hey, an injury here, some puck luck there it could happen.

Apparently, they didn't need injuries or puck luck. Just a can of whoop ass

IndustryLeech

Jan 23, 2013
Fort Collins, CO
You do realize that everyone saying Tampa is joking right? Arguably the best team of all time is NOT getting swept lol
giphy.gif

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Voting still open? Dang. Should have been locked when first games started. Was it really 34 votes on Tampa yesterday?

I'll stick to my vote on Winnipeg though. They haven't won a single play-off game this year, so far. :naughty:

To answer my own post: voting was open way to long, this 34 votes was after Tampa had started losing, so I assume that number already included some opportunistic people. Of the 112 only a small number called this.

Should have been closed when the first game started, I just like to repeat myself...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad