Who's getting swept? (or no sweeps at all...?)

Who gonna get broomed away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
probably nobody

maybe Colorado but if Calgary keeps playing Smith eventually he'll throw away a game

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
I’m glad everyone’s so confident that the leafs are going to make it to the next round. It’s really flattering. Which round are the Leafs going to get swept in? ECF? SCF? :sarcasm:

I believe it’s most likely to be Winnipeg. I was hoping to see Calgary, Winnipeg and Toronto all move on to increase the chance of an all Canadian final.
I wouldn’t be super surprised if the Jets comeback and out score their woes though. There’s a lot of underrated offensive talent on that team. The playoff race is closer to parity than ever and anything could happen.

PucksOnNet

Nov 12, 2017
People are just mad we’ve pretty much won the cup before the playoffs have even started. It’s difficult being the Golden State Warriors of the NHL.

Just wanna know if you've changed your tune.

Btw, I can tell you're not a basketball fan and know nothing about the NBA, so please don't go around making stupid comparisons.

Ahoy there

Always in control of my stick
Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
People are just mad we’ve pretty much won the cup before the playoffs have even started. It’s difficult being the Golden State Warriors of the NHL.
This is unfortunately aging very badly for you. Keep the hope man, there's still time

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
I’m glad everyone’s so confident that the leafs are going to make it to the next round. It’s really flattering. Which round are the Leafs going to get swept in? ECF? SCF? :sarcasm:

I believe it’s most likely to be Winnipeg. I was hoping to see Calgary, Winnipeg and Toronto all move on to increase the chance of an all Canadian final.
I wouldn’t be super surprised if the Jets comeback and out score their woes though. There’s a lot of underrated offensive talent on that team. The playoff race is closer to parity than ever and anything could happen.
How many quotes saying that can you find? We'll wait.

OK the feeble effort to make it seem like we are gloating and declaring victory already is an obvious lie and getting pretty pathetic.

We think we can beat the Bruins but we also know we are in an uphill battled. Bruins fans know this so you are just embarrassing yourself and come off looking like a fraud.

One day maybe integrity will become a thing on HF.

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
How many quotes saying that can you find? We'll wait.

OK the feeble effort to make it seem like we are gloating and declaring victory already is an obvious lie and getting pretty pathetic.

We think we can beat the Bruins but we also know we are in an uphill battled. Bruins fans know this so you are just embarrassing yourself and come off looking like a fraud.

One day maybe integrity will become a thing on HF.

You sort of missed the point. I was referring to the number of quotes saying the leafs would get swept in a thread asking which team would be the first to be eliminated in four games with no marker as to whether or not the sweep would occur after the first round.

My comment was pointing out how a number of posts and votes stating the leafs would be swept occurred after the leafs won game one. It was just some light hearted fun which appears to gone over your head in this instance.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
You sort of missed the point. I was referring to the number of quotes saying the leafs would get swept in a thread asking which team would be the first to be eliminated in four games with no marker as to whether or not the sweep would occur after the first round.

My comment was pointing out how a number of posts and votes stating the leafs would be swept occurred after the leafs won game one. It was just some light hearted fun which appears to gone over your head in this instance.
My bad.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I picked Tampa, Capitals gave the league the blueprint on how to beat them. Stay out of the box and hit them hard.... they fold like a bunch of cowards and get shutout. You’re welcome....

Seems like this person was on to something.

That was posted before the playoffs started.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad