Who's getting swept? (or no sweeps at all...?)

Who gonna get broomed away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Jets outscored blues 18-10 this year. You're on crack if you think a blues team with sub par offence will sweep the jets.

Pre December blues and post December blues are 2 completely different teams. We have anything but a sub par offense. All 4 lines are rolling right now and we have what? 13 forwards with double digits goals? Cmon now...

Reactions: Hrkac Circus

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I don't think Columbus will get swept, they have a very good roster from bottom to top, and I think they can steal a game or 2.

Same with Toronto, their forwards are too good not to explode to win at least a game.

I'd pick Dallas just for the sake of picking one.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Columbus and Colorado maybe San Jose Stlouis Toronto and Carolina

More I think about the more short first round series Ive predicted this year then normal

Max1997

Oct 12, 2018
They're soft. Goaltending is a question mark. They are looking past their opponent. They have almost no playoff experience. etc...

Take your pick.
Looking past their opponent?? I think not.... Plus nobody is talking about Rantanen. Sure he will be back, but will he be effective? So they have 2/3rds of a line. Colorado has to score to actually win you know?

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
45 fans now. You don't need an answer from every single poster to have a valid answer. We are at about 200 votes so far, so its starting to become statistically relevant.
I'd wager that no one voting for Toronto truely believes they'll be swept. It's a vote meant to irritate sensitive fans, as a lot of posters think that it's absolutely hilarious.

No on seriously believes that a team with Matthews, marner, tavares, Nylander, Rielly, muzzin and Andersen is getting swept.
That's a team with 2 top ten centers, a Norris candidate and a top 5 goalie.

Its meant to piss off leafs fans.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I'd wager that no one voting for Toronto truely believes they'll be swept. It's a vote meant to irritate sensitive fans, as a lot of posters think that it's absolutely hilarious.

No on seriously believes that a team with Matthews, marner, tavares, Nylander, Rielly, muzzin and Andersen is getting swept.
That's a team with 2 top ten centers, a Norris candidate and a top 5 goalie.

Its meant to piss off leafs fans.
Its unlikely but I could see it happening against Boston.

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
I don't think Toronto will win their series either but 17% of HF thinks they'll get swept? Your bias is showing.
Or better yet, some people see polls like this as an excuse to mess with people that would actually take that seriously

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Avs for me.

If the Flames win the first game i think they can just cruise through the series. Probably not happy with their effort in the last 2 games of the season and whenever they've snapped skids they've been excellent at following it up with streaks this season. Better team, swept Avs in the reg. season with comebacks and everything.. I think it could just be too much.

Max1997

Oct 12, 2018
Avs for me.

If the Flames win the first game i think they can just cruise through the series. Probably not happy with their effort in the last 2 games of the season and whenever they've snapped skids they've been excellent at following it up with streaks this season. Better team, swept Avs in the reg. season with comebacks and everything.. I think it could just be too much.
Throw away the last 2 games of the season - especially against the Oilers. I think they played cautiously so as to avoid injury. Gaudreau was ONLY playing to get to 100 pts. Otherwise he would have sat too.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Ha Ha... love the 12 people who voted that Calgary will get swept.

hate.jpg

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I think Washington should sweep Carolina, but not sure if they will

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad