OT: Who Would You Rather See Win The Series Between Habs and Jets?

Who Would You Rather See Win The Series Between Habs and Jets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Doesn't really matter who wins or loses, both fanbases have license to mock us and our team for eternity.
I wouldn’t say eternity. If the leafs go deep it will take some pressure off. But I also wouldn’t rule out the next century. Fml.

Cobra777

Jun 26, 2018
Wasaga Beach
"There will be pain"
Nope there always was, still is, and will be. If most people with an eye for hockey on this forum can see that we cannot even come close to superior teams cores and match their intensity and success both reg and in playoff time(just view other games especially Col vs Vegas my gosh) with this current core and yet the post pressers by Shanahan and Dubas keep implying they believe and have faith in them telling us they want to win here after all their chokes, then get the prep H out and prepare for more pain as quoted, as this bs fantasy is like a roid that keeps raising its ugly self and never goes away

Last edited:

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Doesn't matter. They'll be destroyed by the first american team they play in the next round.

I thought it was really pathetic when Ottawa and Edmonton and Vancouver and even Montreal and Winnipeg fans would say that about the leafs.

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
Didn't care before the series, after the hits by Stanley and Scheifele, I hope the Habs mop the floor with them. Dirty af.
:huh:
Yeah it was charging but there was nothing dirty about the hit itself what are you talking about
If evans didn’t get knocked out we’d all be here talking about scheiffele madden style trucking evans

Aus34Matt

Dec 10, 2017
Doesn't really matter who wins or loses, both fanbases have license to mock us and our team for eternity.
Non-stop mockery and just keeps on getting worse

FInVXuz.png

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Doesn't matter cause whoever it is is just going to get destroyed by COL.

Look at COL, (or Vegas), they will reap the rewards of an excellent regular season, that reward being betting the bottom feeder who makes it to the final 4. And look at us, our division was a peach, we the first team I believe in NHL history who was guaranteed not to have to face a top 10 team in the first two rounds (15th and 18th as it turned out) and we choked away a 3-1 lead.

The most memorable moment of the series for me is Marner with all the time in the world flipping the puck over the glass. I just don't see how I will ever be able to forget that.
By this line of thinking, what did it matter if we made the playoffs then? We were going to beat the Avs or the Knights?

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I thought it was really pathetic when Ottawa and Edmonton and Vancouver and even Montreal and Winnipeg fans would say that about the leafs.
There was never anything wrong with anyone saying this about any of the Canadian teams. The narrative of the division not having any true contender has played out as they said it would.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
Jets. Although I pretty much stop paying attention once the Leafs are out. It is time to commence by baseball viewing. Go Blue Jays!

you see this is the one thing Montreal doesn't have: another pro sports team. it's why they're so rabid about their habs lol

When the Leafs are out (as they are every year because we are the laughing stock of the league), we can then watch the Jays. And not to mention our NBA championship 2 years ago :).. lots of sports in Toronto

But Montreal? What do they do when their habbies are out too? They cheer on their local curling team?

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Doesn't matter cause whoever it is is just going to get destroyed by COL.

Look at COL, (or Vegas), they will reap the rewards of an excellent regular season, that reward being betting the bottom feeder who makes it to the final 4. And look at us, our division was a peach, we the first team I believe in NHL history who was guaranteed not to have to face a top 10 team in the first two rounds (15th and 18th as it turned out) and we choked away a 3-1 lead.

The most memorable moment of the series for me is Marner with all the time in the world flipping the puck over the glass. I just don't see how I will ever be able to forget that.

A close second will be our coaches challenge that backfired big time.
One of the dumbest challenges of all time, and there for all to see, was the confirmation that our coach was in over his head.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Cpt Maple Leaf

Jul 19, 2009
Though some jabs from Habs fans are slowly starting to trickle in, for the most part they have been quiet. I have actually had a few say they felt bad for me and one actually said sorry about the losses. Talk about embarrassing lol. I don’t give a rats ass who wins as long as this team does something worth feeling good about. Anytime soon, team fun…

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
By this line of thinking, what did it matter if we made the playoffs then? We were going to beat the Avs or the Knights?

Depends on your perspective I guess. What matters in life in general? As a Leaf fan, I'd say every game matters, even the Tuesday night regular season games against boring teams. Some games matter more than others, playoff games matter more and so on.

I was dumb enough to think we could compete with anyone. I guess that's why they play the games, to find out who the delusional idiots are. :laugh::laugh:

A close second will be our coaches challenge that backfired big time.
One of the dumbest challenges of all time, and there for all to see, was the confirmation that our coach was in over his head.

Agreed. I saw zero reason for the challenge and thought it was a desperation move.

Reactions: CelticDruid

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
There was never anything wrong with anyone saying this about any of the Canadian teams. The narrative of the division not having any true contender has played out as they said it would.

It just seems really petty.

Like we've seen firsthand, anyone can beat anyone.

AngryScotsman

Feb 17, 2013
Northern Ontario
you see this is the one thing Montreal doesn't have: another pro sports team. it's why they're so rabid about their habs lol

When the Leafs are out (as they are every year because we are the laughing stock of the league), we can then watch the Jays. And not to mention our NBA championship 2 years ago :).. lots of sports in Toronto

But Montreal? What do they do when their habbies are out too? They cheer on their local curling team?

Alouettes? I do see Montreal getting involved in either baseball or basketball in the near future.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00