OT: Who Would You Rather See Win The Series Between Habs and Jets?

Who Would You Rather See Win The Series Between Habs and Jets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aus34Matt

Dec 10, 2017
Who would you rather see advance in the playoffs between the Jets and the Habs and why?

I find it odd somehow that I would prefer Montreal make it out of the North.

It would be almost the equivalent of watching John Scott get invited to the NHL all-star games.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Jets for sure. They actually have a chance to win a game outside the North. If the Canadiens pull it off they will be cannon fodder in the next round.

AvroArrow

69 for Papi
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Didn't care before the series, after the hits by Stanley and Scheifele, I hope the Habs mop the floor with them. Dirty af.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I honestly don’t even care. Normally I still watch as many games in the playoffs as possible. This year I’m so broken I haven’t watched anymore after the choker series. I will watch the finals though.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Can't even enjoy the rest of the playoffs. The Leafs epic choke job honestly ruined hockey for me for awhile.

Colorado, Carolina and Tampa are a joy.

I prefer the Jets. This brand of Habs hockey ain’t okay.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I said this before and others are figuring it out now but winner of north will lose 4 straight to Avs, Bruins, Tampa and/or Vegas .. maybe Leafs would have got a game or two against Tampa due to a run and gun style .. but rest of north losing 4 straight and some games will be huge blowouts

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Doesn't matter cause whoever it is is just going to get destroyed by COL.

Look at COL, (or Vegas), they will reap the rewards of an excellent regular season, that reward being betting the bottom feeder who makes it to the final 4. And look at us, our division was a peach, we the first team I believe in NHL history who was guaranteed not to have to face a top 10 team in the first two rounds (15th and 18th as it turned out) and we choked away a 3-1 lead.

The most memorable moment of the series for me is Marner with all the time in the world flipping the puck over the glass. I just don't see how I will ever be able to forget that.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Aus34Matt

Dec 10, 2017
For any wrestling fans got to quote Dolph Ziggler with the "It should've been me". Leafs should be playing that series but alas we are losers
This feels worse than 2013 choke, I never imagined it would actually happen again this year.

Reactions: Cobra777

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
hate both, BUT..it would be nice to have winnipeg fans have their mouths shut with a series loss after alllll that trash talk, also it would mean the leafs werent the only team to choke vs an inferior team.
also, montreal winning means more years of bergevin for them, which alone might make this worth it haha.

Reactions: Aus34Matt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad