Who would you like to turn the most?

S A W F T*

For the remainder of the year, who would you want to turn (either face or heel) the most?

Heel:

Roman Reigns
John Cena
Enzo Amore
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Finn Balor

Face:

Brock Lesnar
Braun Strowman
Bray Wyatt
Rusev

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Everybody there is good enough to carry on as they are and still be decent.

Everybody but Roman. So. Him.

(Edit: in hindsight Dean probably needs it just as badly but I'll stick with Roman)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Roman would be a monster incredible heel and it would bolster his face run in a year or two if he was a heel. He'd be a star.

Roman and then Dean. But turn Dean heel only if you give him a mean streak and some abilities to do what he wants to do.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Couldn't care les about Roman as a face or a heel. My vote is for a face Rusev main event run. He's great, a beast, and far better than Roman in every way possible.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Roman would be a phenomenal heel, but his current character is working for me, too.

Dean desperately needs a heel turn and Wyatt turning face wouldn't be bad.

Brad Chadwick

Jan 16, 2017
I think goldust should turn face. They should make him into happydust and team him up with bayley, would own. Srs.

S A W F T*

I think goldust should turn face. They should make him into happydust and team him up with bayley, would own. Srs.

I think Goldust is winding down his career after this feud with R-Truth. I actually should have added Bayley to the list along with some of the other women but I only was thinking male superstars at the time.

TBH I don't know what they should do with Bayley. She was one of my favorites in NXT but is completely lost on the roster. I'm not sure if it's just bad booking or if her character just doesn't translate to the main roster.

I am not sure a heel turn or facepaint tag team with Goldust really makes sense for her, but definitely some sort of absence + repackage.

Brad Chadwick

Jan 16, 2017
I think Goldust is winding down his career after this feud with R-Truth. I actually should have added Bayley to the list along with some of the other women but I only was thinking male superstars at the time.

TBH I don't know what they should do with Bayley. She was one of my favorites in NXT but is completely lost on the roster. I'm not sure if it's just bad booking or if her character just doesn't translate to the main roster.

I am not sure a heel turn or facepaint tag team with Goldust really makes sense for her, but definitely some sort of absence + repackage.

Let's be honest, Bayley and goldust both have horse face and could go either heel or face. I think they would be a good pear maybe for a romantic storyline, like the uggo and the beast?

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Sasha and Roman both desperately need heel turns. Ambrose as well.

Even though Rollins' face push has been a failure (mostly due to WWE's on poor timing), I'd leave him as a face for a while especially if the above turn heel. Bray would be a good face but he needs to get some momentum again first.

S A W F T*

How about a reformed heel Bullet Club with Finn and Gallows and Anderson against the Broken Hardyz and Bray Wyatt?

I could get on board with that I think. TBH, I do not watch NJPW so I don't know how the Bullet Club was over there... but, from what I've seen in WWE, Anderson and Gallows just don't see credible to me.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
How about a reformed heel Bullet Club with Finn and Gallows and Anderson against the Broken Hardyz and Bray Wyatt?

You know, now that I think of it, Wyatt should be the one who breaks the Hardyz again.

I don't think they should team together, but I do think he should break them (and Harper and Rowan need to go back to the group).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I could get on board with that I think. TBH, I do not watch NJPW so I don't know how the Bullet Club was over there... but, from what I've seen in WWE, Anderson and Gallows just don't see credible to me.

Gallows doesn't do anything for me in the ring. He's a good brother though and is decent on the mic.

Anderson is extremely underutilized though imo. Good talker, good charisma, good in the ring. This guy went to the G1 finals vs. Okada at one point and he's now a nobody in WWE because they had them job to E&C too much.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I would find it interesting turning Cena at this point of his career. Maybe Roman as a long term heel. Nakamura? I'm completely bored of the guy. Can't stand him lol.

I'd love to see Balor as a heel, as demon.

Turning face, would be Owens. I think he could be entertaining on the mike like Rock was in 2000-2001 ish insulting others.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Roman is fine right now. The only difference between him and a full fledged heel right now is booking. He's still beating bad guys. That's it. Everything else he does is at best gray and honestly leans closer to the heel side.

Baby faces don't come out declare themselves #1 contender the night after they lose. They don't give attitude to legends like The Undertaker. They don't get in the GM's face and demand things. They don't commit vehicular manslaughter. They don't tell the crowd how much they don't care about their opinions. They don't get cocky and talk down to guys like Joe.

I mean, if you want to be a mark and insist that he needs to """turn""" in an obvious way, like beating up Balor with a chair or something, then go ahead and bee a mark. But the evolution of Reigns since the Rumble has been obvious to anyone paying attention. People are just booing and hating him out of habit at this point like they do Cena.

S A W F T*

Can people just boo and hate on him because we think he sucks, like X-PAC?

I don't think he sucks. He's just fine in ring. Most people that have been watching awhile are still stuck on how bad he was 2-3 years ago. Fact is, he's improved immensely as a worker and on the mic... I think this is what Vince was waiting for before he really started hinting at the heelturn.

Overbooked, absolutely... but that's not his fault. He's doing great with what he's been given currently.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Roman Reigns is legit one of the few guys I actually watch the show for. I love what's happened with his character since being arrogant as **** after defeating Undertaker.

I don't even watch the shows for Ambrose and Rollins anymore which is saying a lot about how ****** they've become, and how much Reigns has progressed imo.

S A W F T*

Roman Reigns is legit one of the few guys I actually watch the show for. I love what's happened with his character since being arrogant as **** after defeating Undertaker.

I don't even watch the shows for Ambrose and Rollins anymore which is saying a lot about how ****** they've become, and how much Reigns has progressed imo.

Agreed.

The tweener character has done wonders for his career. I get where people are coming from when they say "he sucks!"... but that was me 2-3 years ago. He's completely developed into a solid in ring worker and has consistently put on 3.5-4.0 star matches.

Some people just can't let go of the past due to bad booking by corporate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad