Who would you like to turn the most?

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I'm on the other side, if Reigns never set foot in a ring ever again I wouldn't care. Nothing about him interests me heel face or otherwise. I also have zero interest in rewatching any match he has ever been in. I'd rather watch Koko B Ware matches.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Then you're missing out on some good in-ring stuff if you'd rather watch Koko B. Ware over Roman Reigns...

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
My only problem with Roman is how he's booked. He's great in his current role in the upper card. He shouldn't be main eventing and there's absolutely nothing he can do that will make it so he should main event Mania for a FOURTH straight year.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Would turn Ambrose, as he is a clear heel (or anti-hero face). It wouldn't help him that much though, since he needs to be a wildcard type, and that can't happen with WWE booking style. It has already been said that Ambrose should be a Pillman-esue character, and that is completely accurate.

Turning Reigns mitigates some of his problems as a poor face, but he would still be out of his depth at the main event level. The guy just isn't that good and instead of letting him grow his career the natural way (start low to mid card and then move up) WWE just continues forcing him into a spot that he isn't ready for. Reigns with Corbin's gimmick would probably be best, especially if he could build momentum in the mid card and work his way up.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The worst thing they ever did to Reigns was not letting him win the U.S. Title off Rusev and ending Rusev's streak at Wrestlemania. Instead, Rusev lost it to Cena and lost that program badly and Reigns was forced into the main event where fans started resenting him after he was getting really, really over naturally at the end of The Shield.

Brad Chadwick

Jan 16, 2017
Agreed.

The tweener character has done wonders for his career. I get where people are coming from when they say "he sucks!"... but that was me 2-3 years ago. He's completely developed into a solid in ring worker and has consistently put on 3.5-4.0 star matches.

Some people just can't let go of the past due to bad booking by corporate.

Srs?

I just see wet hair, trying to give a hard look, then a couple of superman punches thrown in to the mix. But maybe I'm just distracted by his bloating midsection...:eek:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
tbh the amount of people on the roster who have a decent character and can put on 3.5 - 4 star matches is huge. Dime a dozen I say.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Roman is good as the bully heel
But for that he needs a smaller babyface
He has some pretty cool power moves but they only work on smaller guys (like Finn and even Seth)

Against bigger guys, his moveset is a bit more limited and gets boring quickly
Unfortunately for him, the majority of heels at the moment are big dudes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->