Who will wear the A's

mrkevo

Nov 5, 2013
Ontario
I think Macarthur deserves one of them but there are alot of guys you could give it too. Besides Neil and Phillips there is: Macarthur, Turris, Ryan and Methot who all fit imo.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I think Macarthur deserves one of them but there are alot of guys you could give it too. Besides Neil and Phillips there is: Macarthur, Turris, Ryan and Methot who all fit imo.

I think it ends up being Turris and Ryan. But Methot probably deserves it most.

Of course im just pulling this all out of my ass since Im not in the lockerroom. What do I know really?

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Appreciate the effort both Chris' have given to the org, i simply hope the team moves on from the old guard to a more youth based leadership team....obviously Karl was the first step. Without insider knowledge i would have no prob with 2 of Turris, Mac, Ryan, Methot.

caymanmew

May 18, 2014
Ottawa
Turris and Ryan had them last year when the Chris's where out so i'd assume that would still be the case again this year

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I want Turris and MacArthur to get em.

I still think there is no player on this team who wants to win more than MacArthur

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I want Turris and MacArthur to get em.

I still think there is no player on this team who wants to win more than MacArthur

I like his hustle too! Reminds me of Mr. A!

However, I think the Senators stick with Neil and Phillips until the they are no longer on the team, which could come quite soon.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
It's Turris and Ryan. They are both the alternate assistant captains as is.

This exactly.

HOWEVER... In hockey it is bad edict to strip captaincies, so as long as they are both in the lineup, the Chris' get the A's. If one of them is out, IIRC Turris would get the A last year, so this year I expect no different.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
If they take an 'A' from Neil the team will get pushed around. We've already lost Condra, we can't afford to lose more team toughness.

Othello*

Turris and Methot if he's healthy. Don't want to give an A to someone who disappears for half the season like Ryan.

BigBush*

Now would be a good time to bump the "is Ryan the real captain?" thread

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
This exactly.

HOWEVER... In hockey it is bad edict to strip captaincies, so as long as they are both in the lineup, the Chris' get the A's. If one of them is out, IIRC Turris would get the A last year, so this year I expect no different.

pretty much

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
When I posted earlier that Turris gets a letter it goes without saying that Neil and Phillips will continue to be alternate captains when they dress. I expect that when 1 or the other is out (which may be often) then Turris followed by Ryan will probably get the "A" as often happened last year. The next season after that they will be permanent as long as they continue to show on and off ice leadership.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad