Speculation: Who will the Flyers draft if they stay at 11? (Not who do you want, who WILL they draft?)

Who will the Flyers draft if they stay at 11? (Not who do you want, who WILL they draft?)

• Total voters

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I expect the Flyers to draft Broberg. Then I expect to kick a piece of furniture.
I have convinced myself of this for months, but now it seems like Broberg won’t make it to 11.

I’d say that’s good, except now I’m worried they’ll take Seider.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
The problem that I have with your list is that too many of these prospects haven't been signed by the Flyers. Particularly Kalynuk. He may well go UFA after this season and the Flyers have lost out on him. Why haven't Holberg and Bernhardt been signed? Its not like the Phantoms have a ton of talent on defense for next season.
While I agree with the signing part, we still have Provy, Sanheim and Ghost at the NHL level. Niskanen and Braun should be gone in 2 year do we just have Myers.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I think Angry Orchard is where I am headed. If the can draft Angry Orchard and snag a second first rounder and land Pup'n'Suds I will be very happy tonight.
There's a mixed drink with Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey and Angry Orchard called Angry Balls, which we will eventually shorten to Balls. Let's do that!

Also if we get Krebs he's totally gotta be called Maynard.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Also if we get Krebs he's totally gotta be called Maynard.

Already have that covered, Morgo.

gk0sx4Q.jpg

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Particularly Kalynuk. He may well go UFA after this season and the Flyers have lost out on him.
He can't.

Did Ginning have a good year last season?
No. But that poster spent hours complaining about people complaining about the pick. It's just a lot easier to pretend that the player is actually good rather than admit that you have no clue what you are talking about.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
I really want one of the Americans, Caufield or Boldy. After them, Krebs or Newhook.

However, i feel like theyre going to take a Dman and Seider reminds me of the Sanheim pick. I said Seider for this poll but I could also see them taking Soderstrom. However, i think BPA dman at 11 will be York.

We'll see. Honestly, i dont think the guy we take at 11 ever plays for the flyers anyway, I think he'll be traded for a roster player in the next year or two so don't get attached..

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'd be more excited but my gut tells me we aren't picking at 11.

We literally cannot afford to add any other roster players right now, so unless that pick is being traded for a great player on an ELC, it's not happening. Problem is, great players on ELCs don't get traded.

Summary: it's not getting traded.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I hope they go forward because theyre going to need to replace G, Voracek, and JVR before theyll need to replace our young D (hopefully).

I also hope Gritty makes the pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad