Speculation: Who will the Flyers draft if they stay at 11? (Not who do you want, who WILL they draft?)

Who will the Flyers draft if they stay at 11? (Not who do you want, who WILL they draft?)

• Total voters

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Just want to see what everyone is thinking heading in to tomorrow. Who do you think we will walk away with assuming they don't trade back or forward? Not who do you want them to take, who do you think they will take? I know we don't know who will be available and all that jazz, but I am sure you have a gut feel about who will be available and who the organization might favor. It seems like the top 10 are pretty well set, it is just a matter of where they will fall outside the top two, but if there is a surprise riser or two I think really anyone outside of Hughes or Kakko could be available at 11 (and the Flyers may also go off the board as well).

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Seider or Soderstrom. I'm pretty convinced at this point that they are going D and there is some decent smoke around Seider so I voted for him. It's obvious they really value having RH shooting D and neither Niskanen nor Braun are long term options.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Seider or Soderstrom. I'm pretty convinced at this point that they are going D and there is some decent smoke around Seider so I voted for him. It's obvious they really value having RH shooting D and neither Niskanen nor Braun are long term options.
same. I voted for Soder. Happy either way.

Reactions: renberg

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
With the 1st wave of D now on the roster or needing to be waived...except Friedman, let's look at the next possible wave:

Zamula LHD
Kalynuk LHD
Hogberg LHD
Bernhardt LHD
Ginning LHD

St.Ivany RHD
Wylie RHD

Certainly looks like a RHD with top 4 upside fits the need more on D. And yes I know you don't draft for need, but with Button sort of having us linked...I think Seider is the guy unless a F they love falls to their lap....Boldy please?

Reactions: Jtown and Rebels57

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
Podkolzin!
Or Newfoundland’s Newhook!
6E398406-EBCC-4F9B-A594-EE54A32D9BC4.gif
Flyers need prolific scoring and if Caufield is off the board...these two are elite offensive players at #11

Last edited:

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
There are many I’d be happy with: Boldy, Krebs, Soderstrom, Newhook, & most of the consensus top players if they fall.

But I’d be disappointed if the Flyers drafted Seider. I’d much prefer Soderstrom if they go D.

Reactions: Jtown

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
I picked Boldy, but if they draft a player I like, it will turn out bad. If they draft a player I don't like, it will turn out good.

I hated the Giroux pick, hated the Justin Williams pick, loved the Ryan Sittler pick, hated the Sanheim pick...you get the picture.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad