"Who will Sweden beat in the final?" -- SVT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lux Aurumque*

I hate how people think its a guarentee we will win in the semi's. Czechs almost beat the U.S....

The 8-1 win on Boxing Day pretty much sums up what the semis are gonna be if we play the Czechs.

Canada will win its 5th straight gold.

surshot*

I guess some have no sense of humor. It was supposed to be a joke

It was a joke but when the joke is being made on the Canadians some are going to not like it. What if TSN did that to some fans that were swedish is it that funny then.
Other than that i do not think the response in this thread was to bad. Were you have to call out are sense of humor. Were the funniest people in the world.

If ther are two things Canadians are good at its being funny and kicking ass on the rink. Plus we make nice snow men. Now thats funny.:laugh:

Lee Van Cleef*

It was a joke but when the joke is being made on the Canadians some are going to not like it. What if TSN did that to some fans that were swedish is it that funny then.
Other than that i do not think the response in this thread was to bad. Were you have to call out are sense of humor. Were the funniest people in the world.

If ther are two things Canadians are good at its being funny and kicking ass on the rink. Plus we make nice snow men. Now thats funny.:laugh:

Canadians most funny people in the world? Does not compute. Australians are.

JonathanK

McOptimistic
Aug 1, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Sweden has a very good team and if Canada shows up with the team they iced in the 1st period against the USA tonight, they stand no chance.

Wait... sure the first 7 or 8 minutes were shaky but cut some slack. It was tied after the first, not a bad period by any means.

surshot*

Canadians most funny people in the world? Does not compute. Australians are.

No they are just crazy. Do i have to give you a list of funny Canadians.

Mike Myers
John Candy
Jim Carrey
Ryan Reynolds
Martin Short
Eugene levi
Phill Hartmen
Norm Macdonald
Leslie Nielson
Tom Green
Dan Aykroyd

I could go on but i think i proved my point. Trust me we are funny and thats just the some of the famous ones. What does your Austrailian list look like.

ronnyweed

Aug 7, 2008
Ontario

Mike Myers
John Candy
Jim Carrey
Ryan Reynolds
Martin Short
Eugene levi
Phill Hartmen
Norm Macdonald
Leslie Nielson
Tom Green
Dan Aykroyd

I could go on but i think i proved my point. Trust me we are funny and thats just the some of the famous ones. What does your Austrailian list look like.

add the guy from pineapple express and superbad and knocked up lol

HotPie

Dec 3, 2007

Mike Myers
John Candy
Jim Carrey
Ryan Reynolds
Martin Short
Eugene levi
Phill Hartmen
Norm Macdonald
Leslie Nielson
Tom Green
Dan Aykroyd

Man who the **** cares? Seems like people never grew past the stage of "my dad can beat up your dad".

TIE

Sep 13, 2008
Scandinavia

Mike Myers
John Candy
Jim Carrey
Ryan Reynolds
Martin Short
Eugene levi
Phill Hartmen
Norm Macdonald
Leslie Nielson
Tom Green
Dan Aykroyd

I think I agree with you on Australia but you still have nothing on the Brits! :) They are the kings of funniness, if only they were as good at playing hockey! :D

surshot*

I think I agree with you on Australia but you still have nothing on the Brits! :) They are the kings of funniness, if only they were as good at playing hockey! :D

Too bad there the only ones who get there jokes.:laugh:

Lee Van Cleef*

Mike Myers
John Candy
Jim Carrey
Ryan Reynolds
Martin Short
Eugene levi
Phill Hartmen
Norm Macdonald
Leslie Nielson
Tom Green
Dan Aykroyd

The fact that you went ahead and wrote a list of people you consider funny because I said Canada wasn't the funniest country is pretty pathetic. I don't care what you think in the first place. The Japanese might be the worlds greatest at eating noodles, does anyone care? No.

surshot*

The fact that you went ahead and wrote a list of people you consider funny because I said Canada wasn't the funniest country is pretty pathetic. I don't care what you think in the first place. The Japanese might be the worlds greatest at eating noodles, does anyone care? No.

The fact you disputed it and then complain afterwards is whats pathetic. Why engage then act all high and mighty with yourself latter. Whats with your negativity anyways. You can be sweet and nobody would say any different. Have a nice day and have a beer or something and relax.

Its a message board so why get mad if others post. And i am Pathetic.:help:

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
I thought it was a pretty funny clip, particularly the people it took 10 seconds to figure out what the question actually implied.

My only question is whats up with the old broad on the STV crew? I thought Swedish chicks were supposed to be smoking, and they recruit that old hag? I'm sure she was hot in her day, you know, when the Swedish army sent her to seduce Mussolini, but come on land of supermodels, you can do better.

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
My only question is whats up with the old broad on the STV crew? I thought Swedish chicks were supposed to be smoking, and they recruit that old hag? I'm sure she was hot in her day, you know, when the Swedish army sent her to seduce Mussolini, but come on land of supermodels, you can do better.
Yeah, I don't know. Her head is friggin huge and nasty.

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
they will beat themselves by taking stupid penalties and allowing hodgson and tavares to combine for 10 points.

svartgul

Hata Löven
May 9, 2007
Beyond the Infinite
www.northpower.nu

Mike Myers
John Candy
Jim Carrey
Ryan Reynolds
Martin Short
Eugene levi
Phill Hartmen
Norm Macdonald
Leslie Nielson
Tom Green
Dan Aykroyd

Completely Unnecessary. Delete the thing and just put Trailer Park Boys there, all else is unnecessary. Better yet, put them on your flag already!

svartgul

Hata Löven
May 9, 2007
Beyond the Infinite
www.northpower.nu

It's this old thing we have in Sweden, where people don't get hired only because of their bust size. I know that's the North American way but we go by other credentials. Might seem crazy, but that's how we do it. Marie is actually a good host and at least gives the appearance of knowing what she's talking about.

surshot*

Completely Unnecessary. Delete the thing and just put Trailer Park Boys there, all else is unnecessary. Better yet, put them on your flag already!

I totally forgot about those guys thanks man and have a nice day. There histarical, hey have you guys seen corner gass?.

Geez in a thread where us Canadians are suppost to have a sense of humor some of you Sweds are lacking and very hateful.

Disclaimer: I said some Sweds not all Sweds have a nice day. :)

surshot*

It's this old thing we have in Sweden, where people don't get hired only because of their bust size. I know that's the North American way but we go by other credentials. Might seem crazy, but that's how we do it. Marie is actually a good host and at least gives the appearance of knowing what she's talking about.

He was joking.:shakehead

SP

Oct 24, 2006

Mike Myers
John Candy
Jim Carrey
Ryan Reynolds
Martin Short
Eugene levi
Phill Hartmen
Norm Macdonald
Leslie Nielson
Tom Green
Dan Aykroyd

Who cares about those losers.

The Kids in the Hall are coming back!

plastickith.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad