OT: Who wants to go to 12/15 vs. FLA with me?

YesCubed

Mar 2, 2015
The ticket is free for you, all you have to do is get to the building.

I also won't guilt you into buying me beers or dinner or anything. 2d Gen Islander can attest to that.

I just want to do a nice thing for a deserving Isles fan.

What if we're just a scared LI boy trapped in the middle of Brooklyn with a dude we barely know?

MatthewBarnabysTears

Mar 18, 2013
I might go to this game if I can get off work early enough, if there's a meetup. Has nothing to do with the fact that I've been cruelly evicted from the TV next Tuesday for some house hunting show on one of those weird non-sports cable channels (my life is hard, guys).

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I might go to this game if I can get off work early enough, if there's a meetup. Has nothing to do with the fact that I've been cruelly evicted from the TV next Tuesday for some house hunting show on one of those weird non-sports cable channels (my life is hard, guys).

Flip or Flop?

BroadwayJay*

You want to come with me?

BroadwayJay*

House Hunters, I think. But they're all the same show, with interchangeable pairs of hosts (these guys are brothers! this woman will need to be condescendingly told by her male partner that her plans are too expensive!).

Property Brothers and Fixer Upper. My wife, too, watches HGTV.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
House Hunters, I think. But they're all the same show, with interchangeable pairs of hosts (these guys are brothers! this woman will need to be condescendingly told by her male partner that her plans are too expensive!).

Google Flip or Flop. I can watch it with the sound off. Fabulous show.

BroadwayJay*

Google Flip or Flop. I can watch it with the sound off. Fabulous show.

I've seen Flip or Flop. I think I know which part you like.

BP_HFORF205H_talent-posed_322513-910075.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.1920.jpeg

BroadwayJay*

Your friend matthewbarnabystears is the next person I'll be murdering in an alleyway behind the Barclays.

Next potential giveaway is the Leaf game (although o may end up bringing my father in law)

If you weren't selected this time don't be discouraged, plenty of games to go and as long as it keeps being fun I'll keep giving games away.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
Your friend matthewbarnabystears is the next person I'll be murdering in an alleyway behind the Barclays.

Next potential giveaway is the Leaf game (although o may end up bringing my father in law)

If you weren't selected this time don't be discouraged, plenty of games to go and as long as it keeps being fun I'll keep giving games away.

it's true, guys it's a setup, don't go to the game with jay. after the game vs st. louis he took me to, he tried to stab me with a knife with a gang of other scary brooklyn people in a dark brooklyn alleyway. The whole time i screamed and ran and just wanted to be back with normal people from long island. Violence is such a normal thing in brooklyn, no one should ever go there

BroadwayJay*

So where are we pre-gaming tonight and at what time?

MBT may get hung up at work a bit so I don't know how early we will be. I propose we pick a spot and meet between periods for sure.

I think 2dGenIslander is going tonight as well and I already agreed to meet up with superyan so it should be a pretty good time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad