OT: Who wants to go to 12/15 vs. FLA with me?

BroadwayJay*

Just like last time, I'd like to invite someone less fortunate to go to this game with me.

I had a blast with 2d Gen Islander and met up with Islanders1932 and QuadDeuces at the rink. I'm hoping to have just as good a time this go-around.

Maybe this is too soon, but kindly submit your applications for consideration.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
Just like last time, I'd like to invite someone less fortunate to go to this game with me.

I had a blast with 2d Gen Islander and met up with Islanders1932 and QuadDeuces at the rink. I'm hoping to have just as good a time this go-around.

Maybe this is too soon, but kindly submit your applications for consideration.

as i told ya, i will be there as well and will definitely meet for a drink

BroadwayJay*

as i told ya, i will be there as well and will definitely meet for a drink

We just picked a spot and knocked back a few between periods last time. I'd recommend that although I know you're across the rink from me.

BroadwayJay*

I have to hope for a weekend game when I'm off from work so I can travel to NY ;)

It's nice of you to offer, really. Not many people would.

I come from nothing. Now I'm a lawyer with season tickets for my favorite team. Why wouldn't I want to give back?

It feels good to be able to do nice things for people.

Konk

Mar 11, 2008

Yf3Q4cV.jpg

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I'm already going, but we best meet up beforehand. You too enigmatic.

BTW, to anyone not lucky enough to win this edition of "My Hockey Date With Broadway Jay", I have two tickets up for grabs for this game. Section 220, Row 10. Normally $35/ea, but make me an offer. I assure you I'm more reasonable to deal with in real life than I am in say, the Brooklyn Thread.

BroadwayJay*

I'd go to the game with you, but I'd much rather spend the time thinking up unnecessarily snarky forum posts. :laugh:

Would love to go when an accounting company actually hires me and I inevitably live in Brooklyn or something.

The ticket is free for you, all you have to do is get to the building.

I also won't guilt you into buying me beers or dinner or anything. 2d Gen Islander can attest to that.

I just want to do a nice thing for a deserving Isles fan.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
The ticket is free for you, all you have to do is get to the building.

I also won't guilt you into buying me beers or dinner or anything. 2d Gen Islander can attest to that.

I just want to do a nice thing for a deserving Isles fan.

However, if you want to bring Jay a case of Similac or a gift card to Babies-R-Us....;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad