Who scores more goals next season: Evander Kane or Patrick Laine?

Who scores more goals next season: Evander Kane or Patrick Laine?

• Evander Kane

Votes: 97 51.3%
  • Patrick Laine

Votes: 92 48.7%

• Total voters

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Kane, he'll be next year's Krieder where he'll pop off for 45-50 without ever reaching 30 before.
He’s scored 30 twice, but I get what you’re saying. He’s for sure a candidate to explode playing with McDavid.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
If Laine gets to play with Gaudreau I think his goals will rise back towards what's expected of a player with his shooting talent and that'll be more than what Kane does with McDavid. Should be close though.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Who is the centre that will play with Gaudreau and Laine? Which team will have the better PP? I just don’t see Laine scoring as much as Kane, considering the level of offensive skill around him when compared to who Kane will play with.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
E. Kane was on pace for 42 goals playing in Oilers last season.
Laine was in pace for 38 goals last season, and will now get additional help from Gaudreau.

Good poll. Should be close. Went with the homer pick in Laine, but could go either way.

Who is the centre that will play with Gaudreau and Laine? Which team will have the better PP? I just don’t see Laine scoring as much as Kane, considering the level of offensive skill around him when compared to who Kane will play with.
Basically 4 players in play for the top 6 center spots. It'll probably change a lot but it'll be one of Boone Jenner, Jack Roslovic, Cole Sillinger and Kent Johnson.

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Kane has a new 4 year contract , he seems like the kind of player who only plays big when he's in a contract year , ( good but not great otherwise ) going Laine here .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad