GDT: Who pulled the fire alarm? FA day

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Another point in regards to DeAngelo, and it's definitely a fine line and a slippery slope... But, hasn't been mentioned much here that he'll also help fill a void we've been missing against Tampa and Boston the last 3 years in passion and physicality. He will stick up for his teammates, lay timely hits, get in fights if necessary (hopefully with the other team and not ours), push back on dirty slimeballs like Marchand, Gourde, etc. He's not a pansy like some of our guys have been at times when things got tough in those Tampa/Boston series' the last few years. If Rod can help him channel that and use it to help the team with no other issues I think that could be a huge factor for us outside of his offensive abilities.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I went to Ohio University. The morning after Halloween (huge party there) some dipshit pulled the fire alarm in my apartment building. The fire department was spread thin responding to all the false alarms created by other dipshits pulling alarms so it took them forever to get to ours. Our massively hungover selves were not pleased.

Anyway yay to Free Agency Day!

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I went to Ohio University. The morning after Halloween (huge party there) some dipshit pulled the fire alarm in my apartment building. The fire department was spread thin responding to all the false alarms created by other dipshits pulling alarms. Our massively hungover selves were not pleased.

It's HallOUween baby you can't expect anything less.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I would sit on this until it happens someday, but it probably never will.

If Grubauer is ever the visiting goalie in Minnesota and gets hurt by someone on the other team, it'd be the Harmin' PhiliGru special.

Reactions: Chrispy

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Raanta, TDA, Colin Miller and Foegele for something meh is my prediction

I'll add Goligoski as a prediction. No Hamilton, and with Barrie, Yandle, and Suter off the market he makes sense as a medium range 1-year contract for the PP. Although it sounds like Minnesota may be the destination for Goligoski.

Reactions: DaveG

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I went to Ohio University. The morning after Halloween (huge party there) some dipshit pulled the fire alarm in my apartment building. The fire department was spread thin responding to all the false alarms created by other dipshits pulling alarms so it took them forever to get to ours. Our massively hungover selves were not pleased.

Always had mad respect for OU, they were the one school (relatively) nearby that could hang with us when it came to partying.

Reactions: Socks

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Is it time to panic yet?
Is it time to run around screaming flailing all our arms.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I'll play, I'm thinking we may see a Mikael Granlund deal in the making.

I'd love to find a way to add Granlund and Tank....or any pure shooter. Which could happen if we don't pay Hamboy b/c that's a lot of free cap. Add 2 league minimum goalers who missed out on goalie carousel and think of all the $$ we free up!!

(I don't even know if I'm being sarcastic or not now)

We have so many playmakers I want a finisher. I do like Grandlund's game a lot though...

CanesFanBudMan

Borg member
Jun 14, 2016
Since the regime switch all goalies that have played here have been good and most of them had been bad somewhere previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad