Who in your opinion deserves a WWE hall of fame induction?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Vader
Owen Hart
Rick Rude
The Steiner Bros (The best tag team of all time imo, but most likely won't due to Scott Steiner's hatred of Triple H)
Demolition
British Bulldogs
Hart Foundation
Brian Pillman
Rick Martel
Barry Windham
Sid Vicious
Butch Reed
RVD
Chyna
Luna Vachon
Bobby Eaton (WCW wrestler but one of the most underrated workers of his era)
Dick Murdoch (On both wrestling talent and ring psychology...absolutely. But probably won't due to his alleged KKK ties)
Jack Tunney

The WWE has made the Hall of Fame the Hall of Good, so I agree all of those people deserve to be in. But if the HOF actually meant something and it was a legit HOF, then I could argue against a lot of those individuals.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
Rick Martel is a huge omission at this point. AWA champ (when that meant something), tag champ many times, great babyface, great heel, terrific wrestler.

Agreed.

An absolute travesty that The Model didn't have, at the very least, a run as IC Champ as he had the entire package to be a VERY memorable one at that.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
IF this was a legit WWE(F) HOF, then pretty much any of them. Pro Wrestling HOF, different story.

If it were a Pro Wrestling HOF, then there would hardly be any wrestlers left to induct each year as the criteria would be extremely strict I'd imagine.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Finlay, Hart foundation, Pillman, Vader, Rock, etc. Most of my choices are already noted in the thread.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If it were a Pro Wrestling HOF, then there would hardly be any wrestlers left to induct each year as the criteria would be extremely strict I'd imagine.

In either case, Daniel Bryan over pretty much anyone listed thus far...and he wasn't even on your list!

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
The obvious ones off the top of my head: Vince McMahon, The Rock, Rick Rude (though I read he will be inducted this year), Demolition, British Bull Dog, Bruiser Brody (despite most of his work outside of WWE), Honky Tonk Man, Vader

Some "fillers" or outside the box candidates...
- Sid: Former champion and seems in good graces with the WWE now
- King Kong Bundy: Headlined a WrestleMania and was a star in the 80s, but seems to have heat with WWE
- Paul Heyman: As a manager and promoter? He is in good graces again
- Steiner Brothers: Probably deserve it but Scott is too much of a hot-head and wasn't he banned a few years back? :laugh:
- Brian Pillman: Made his name outside the WWE and died due to drugs which will make WWE reluctant to put him in
- Teddy Long: Long time employee, fairly memorable ref/GM, again just a filler candidate

There's not a chance Vince will let them while he is alive.

Eskie Jetski

Jun 25, 2004
How about Earthquake? The guy got to main event against Hogan and was a top heel in the early 90s. He could make his character legitimately scary with his promo work and his finisher even while playing face.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
And rightfully so since it's his hall of fame. That would just be seen as self-aggrandizing.

Guy doesn't even like the people being inducted talking about him.

How about Earthquake? The guy got to main event against Hogan and was a top heel in the early 90s. He could make his character legitimately scary with his promo work and his finisher even while playing face.

I heard Natural Disasters are a go this year.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012

Can't forget those golga days

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
They should put Vader in this year but sounds like someone has a grudge on him and they wont. Too bad, the guy wont make it thru the year with his current health problems, it would be the decent thing to do putting him in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad