Who here actually watches the games still?

Watching Leaf games still?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
...you would trust a review from someone who never actually purchased something? I'm about to hit up best buy to get a new laptop. Better go ask someone who never used a laptop in their life what the latest tech is if I want the best one eh

This is a direct analogy because we're not talking about purchasing Leafs items we're talking about actually watching the games.
I think everyone here used to watch intently and some are losing interest. So using your analogy, I have owned a couple of brand x laptops they were crap. I read about them now and I see they are still crap. I don't have to actually use one to form an opinion they are still crap.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
I think everyone here used to watch intently and some are losing interest. So using your analogy, I have owned a couple of brand x laptops they were crap. I read about them now and I see they are still crap. I don't have to actually use one to form an opinion they are still crap.

This is so incorrect.

A simple counter is that even the best laptops have some bad reviews. So if you stumbled on the bad one and formed your opinion, your opinion is misinformed. The alternative is also true, bad one has some good reviews. If you used it, you'd see it's good / bad.

This shouldn't be up for debate lol. It's straight forward. If you don't watch the game how can you give game to game assessments or propose solutions. Think about it.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
This is so incorrect.

A simple counter is that even the best laptops have some bad reviews. So if you stumbled on the bad one and formed your opinion, your opinion is misinformed. If you used it, you'd see it's good.

This shouldn't be up for debate lol. It's straight forward. If you don't watch the game how can you give game to game assessments. Think about it.
You can't give detailed assessments but you can form general opinions.

Reactions: DraftSchmaft

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I still am sure to start watching the games every game. But like this past Saturday, more often than not this season I have switched the tv to a NFL football game or NBA basketball game by end of 2nd period.

When they play the way they do, it gives me the fan no choice. Even when I am a diehard Leaf fan. Its unbearable to watch.

Yeah I'll watch every game if I can but that doesn't mean I'm going to pay close attention to every minute they play. Like the last game, I recorded the Leafs and the Raptors, switched between them and at one point it seemed clear the Leafs were toast so I just watched the Raptors. Then once that was over, I just fast forwarded the rest of the Leaf game just in case something changed which only took maybe a minute.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad