Who Do You Want Your Team to Draft?

vincetheprince

Mar 28, 2007
Don't like Sutter much. Average skater/speed, not enough offense. Backlund unfortunately will be long gone by the time the Canucks pick.

I dont like Sutter much but i got convinced by a few canuckers that he would be a good choice so i pointed it out. As for Backlund, yes he will be gone but so will Eller at the 25th spot. Im really hoping for Moller.

What do you think of Andersson?

Brownie

Aug 16, 2006
Richmond
I dont like Sutter much but i got convinced by a few canuckers that he would be a good choice so i pointed it out. As for Backlund, yes he will be gone but so will Eller at the 25th spot. Im really hoping for Moller.

What do you think of Andersson?

I haven't seen Andersson play. From what the people on here say, he has average skating, but is big and is a good defensive player. Also, a good playmaker. Seems like a 2nd or 3nd line center. I'd like the Canucks to go get a guy with a lot of offensive potential. Moller would be great.

Bégin is the bestest*

for Montréal in the 1st round i want a dman with the first pick (Ellerby, McDonagh, Shattenkirk, the one they thinks is the best) and David Perron with the 2nd pick or a forward with the first pick (maybe Gillies or Hamill) and a dman with the 2nd pick (maybe Hickey or another one).

in the 2nd round i want either K. Veilleux, Kevin Marshall or Aliu.

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
IF:
kane
vanriemsdyk
turris(all go top 3 in that order)

voracek(like him more then cherey-he's my pick at #4 for LA)

cherepanov(wont complain if we take him instead)

Divine Wind

Oilers first 4 picks

6th: Jakub Voracek
15th: Ryan McDonagh
29th: Patrick White
36th: Ian Cole

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
The Canucks: They have 1 first rounder (23-25) and a second rounder (34) as the top 2 picks

Draft is such a crapshoot this year. I'd like, in order:
Couture
Esposito (you never know)
Gillies
O'Brien
Aliu (if we can trade for a 4th and get him that late)

johnny canuckistan

Nov 14, 2006
I'm sort of hoping the Leafs will move up and take someone who can score. It will never happen, but to crash into the top 5 and grab Turris would be fantastic.

Otherwise, Couture would be alright.

Dog as Man

Mostly sniffing around.
Feb 27, 2002
Napa
vanRiemsdyk or if he's gone @ 4 trade down and take the best defensive prospect and a little more.

The Exiled One

Sep 1, 2006
State of Hockey
www.dahuskies.com
As much as I like having no Gophers and one Husky on the Wild, I wouldn't mind getting Pat White for the "hometown" factor. Otherwise... McDonagh (for the same reason) if he drops that far. To keep things in advantage of SCSU, the Wild can grab Drew LeBlanc in the third round. ;)

Last edited:

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Realistically speaking that is..

Toronto Maple Leafs - Mikael Backlund, Lars Eller, Zach Hamill ( in that order )

Fantasy..

Toronto Maple Leafs - JVR

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
For Chicago..

First round- Pat Kane

Second Round- T.J Brennan or...if Mike Hoeffel falls out of first round. I would be very happy with either of those 2 young gentlemen

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Edmonton - 2 safe, 2 boom/bust

6. JVR (Turris goes too early)
15. Eller
29. Petrecki
36. Aliu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad