Speculation: Who do YOU want with our 1st round picks!

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
So far we have what is looking like a top-4 pick, and anywhere from # 16-25 ( unless calgary goes deep )

Who do you want to see Montreal draft with these two picks!?

Assuming we get another first round this year for someone else on our roster, THAT pick can be added to who do you want when and if it happens!

Cheers guys! VIVA LA REBUILD <3

JC Superstar

Aug 7, 2013
Gaucher's Stats seem very dissapointing for a 20th ranked 1st round prospect.. what's the scoop?

Wright means first overall, that's what we all want. Gaucher is a big right shooting 6'3" center to be drafted in Montreal: if I get my ticket, that's what I want.

Reactions: 1909

JC Superstar

Aug 7, 2013
Don't you think Gaucher is a bit slow, with a low ceiling and poor puck handling abilities? ( kind of like MCCARON?

Or Sean Couturier. I'm waiting on Bobby Mac because the last time the draft was in Montreal, we drafted the player Bobby Mac had at our position.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Wright, Savoie for 1st pick, Nazar, Pickering, Rinzel in that order with Calgary pick, depending where the pick is but you know someone will drop. They always do.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Gaucher is very MEHH I don't even have him as a first, I'm done with big players who can't skate.

Cooley/Wright/Savoie

Mateychuk/Gauthier/Snuggerud, Nazar will be gone by that flames pick unless they really drop

Reactions: Jpageman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad