Who Do You Want To Back-up Elliott?

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I wouldn't mind Reimer.

Another option. Ortio + Ramo. If Ortio fails, sign Ramo mid season after his recovery. If Ortio doesn't fail, no need for Ramo.

May 27, 2012
Earth
I wouldn't mind Reimer.

Another option. Ortio + Ramo. If Ortio fails, sign Ramo mid season after his recovery. If Ortio doesn't fail, no need for Ramo.

Ramo would go back to the KHL before he's just sitting around as a Free Agent in January/February.

Signs like a NHL 16 type of move.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Ramo would go back to the KHL before he's just sitting around as a Free Agent in January/February.

Signs like a NHL 16 type of move.

Perhaps. But is he even ready to play yet? Since he's still recovering, I was imagining him floating around or even ok taking an AHL gig for a shot at being an NHL starter. I could be wrong though...

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
I'd feel more comfortable with guys like Montoya/Enroth/Hutton than with Ortio. I think those guys could hold the fort more reliably if Elliott breaks down during the season. Could see us not re-signing Joni at all. It would be in no one's interests to have him as the third wheel once again, and the Heat should be fine with Gillies and that new Euro guy.

And Elliott/Reimer would be a very nice tandem if Reimer signs short-term for something like $3M. There are no real starter positions left so maybe he will?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: