Value of: Who do you want from the Flyers for your playoff run?

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
You still think Voracek and his horrible contract got some decent value... fun... Voracek wouldn't return a younger player who's been outproducing him for the past 2-3years

25 points in 29 games. Top 5 RW this decade and a model of consistency year-to-year.

But yeah - we're the idiots for not giving him away for free I guess.

Reactions: Tripod

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Like who tho?
Well vegas snagged Fleury....there will be big names in need of a change and big contracts to eat. The NHL network mentioned this might be a landing spot for Jack Eichel with Jeff skinner .....Taylor hall..... carey price..Matt murray...Jamie benn... all names that were mentioned

WhoTagz

Jan 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
This team is god awful. Hoping we move as many players as possible. I was just wondering who do you think if at all on this team could bring you to the Cup? *Only player off limits* Couturier*

To be clear I am proposing nothing, I just want to see if any of our players are wanted and someone believes that said player would be their missing piece to win the cup this year. No proposal needed.

That the rangers can play the flyers for three straight rounds

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
Well vegas snagged Fleury....there will be big names in need of a change and big contracts to eat. The NHL network mentioned this might be a landing spot for Jack Eichel with Jeff skinner .....Taylor hall..... carey price..Matt murray...Jamie benn... all names that were mentioned
Wow!!! Eichel how in the hell does that happen!!!???

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
25 points in 29 games. Top 5 RW this decade and a model of consistency year-to-year.

But yeah - we're the idiots for not giving him away for free I guess.
Whats your take on Laughton? would he be better than Mikheyev, Thornton, Gally?
Also I would gut our prospects and picks for Cooter.
2021 1st+2021 2nd+Sandin+Amirov

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Wow!!! Eichel how in the hell does that happen!!!???
Why would anyone want to be in Buffalo right now ???? Does he want out? It would be more for gaining assets and dumping skinner... they said they only Jack own traded is if skinner is tied to his hip

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Couturier is a no-go.

Laughton I think any contender should get. Can probably get him for a 2nd rounder.
I really would love Couts @50% what about all our best prospects. Sandin+Robertson+Amirov+1st
Also can see Laughton being a sneaky cheap acquisition

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I really would love Couts @50% what about all our best prospects. Sandin+Robertson+Amirov+1st
Also can see Laughton being a sneaky cheap acquisition

Look, Couts is a great player, but the Leafs are in no position to be giving away FOUR pieces, when they will need cheap ELC's to round out their roster, due to the expensive contracts.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Look, Couts is a great player, but the Leafs are in no position to be giving away FOUR pieces, when they will need cheap ELC's to round out their roster, due to the expensive contracts.
maybe I was exaggerating, but its a reflection on how much I like Coots. I get the reality of our cap and how important Sandin, Robertson and Amirov are to the future of our club.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
How about change of scenery trade: Nolan Patrick for Sam Steel ?
Steel has a few more points in less games played, better +/- and has better faceoff win % but Patrick is taller and half a year younger.
Steel is also exempt from waivers.

Reactions: phil162888

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Steel has a few more points in less games played, better +/- and has better faceoff win % but Patrick is taller and half a year younger.
lol helllll nooooooo

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Couturier would be hands down the best piece the leafs could plug in to their line up. If he was available I'd pay an immense price for him.

Dilderon

Nov 29, 2018
What is his projection?

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
What are Philly's positional needs? They're probably losing a forward in expansion unless a big deal happens prior.

Would Caleb Jones be of any interest in a deal for Scott Laughton?

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
What would Philly need in return for Voracek?

And I'm assuming you'd want to keep Konecny and Couturier

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad