Who do you blame? JR or Muller?

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
He's talking about making these guys skinny and weak. It takes hours and hours on a stationary bike with a restrictive diet to get that skinny! And look how wonderfully it has worked for our guys! The two most successful players in recent years, do not work out with Pete!

I've been calling this guy out for years now, and it's time for him, along with Rutherford, to be gone.

you are wrong about him. I saw him on television assert that he wants the best for his athletes. :laugh:

I am guessing that Laviolette, or any half assed coach for that matter, will not abide by Rutherford's politics, control, and interference. it's why I don't think that much will change even if Rutherford resigns unless he is completely 'hands-off' and not hovering around constantly. I don't think he's able to do that in any way.

golfpro827

Jun 30, 2013
Raleigh, NC
This is JR's Fault.

For whatever reason, he just hasn't been able to build pieces.

Theres gotta be some dramatic moves this offseason.

And neither of those moves will involve JR being fired or Muller fired.

I expect the following moves:
Ward / Peters - One will be moved
Skinner / Semin - one will be moved
Bottom 6 - One will be moved, I'm hoping it's Riley Nash and we get a bonafide 3rd line center

UFA / RFAs:
Tlusty - small 1 or 2 year deal.
Lokitinov - Jury is still out.
Malholtra - offer to resign given, we will see what he does
Bowman - small 1 or 2 year deal
Dvorak - gone
Gerbe - resigned for 2 years
Pitkanen - gone / retired
Hainsey - offer to resign given
Faulk - long term extension
Komi - gone
Bellemore - small 1 or 2 year deal

I would say at this point, the only people will will be on this roster for sure next year are Eric, Jordan and Faulk. Everyone else is fair game. I can't imagine Dobby get's traded, but at this point, nothing would surprise me.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
If we can grab Draisaitl or Bennett and flip Skinner for Josi or Kelser, could pay off big.

I can't for the life of me understand why we would want to trade Skinner for Kesler. Our best young forward, one of our best goal scorers, a homegrown talent which is not something we can usually boast having, for a guy who has been made somewhat of a shadow of his old self due to injuries. It would be nice to have Kesler but not at the cost of Skinner. Moving Skinner just creates another huge hole. Anyway, I highly doubt Kesler would waive to come here.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I can't for the life of me understand why we would want to trade Skinner for Kesler. Our best young forward, one of our best goal scorers, a homegrown talent which is not something we can usually boast having, for a guy who has been made somewhat of a shadow of his old self due to injuries. It would be nice to have Kesler but not at the cost of Skinner. Moving Skinner just creates another huge hole. Anyway, I highly doubt Kesler would waive to come here.

Eh, just putting it out there. Prefer to move him to fix our D more. Josi would be ideal.

Sekera / Faulk
Hainsey / Josi

Is a lot better then anything we have fielded since the cup run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad