Who can we get for these guys?

Fan101

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Griffin Reinhart, Josh Bailey, Matt Donovan and Crus-Rydberg

Bailey has developed into a solid depth forward, Donovan will, see some action this year as a depth D, Reinhart like Pulock, dal Colle and Ho Sang will be future stars to propel this franchise and Crus-Rydberg is a forward who will probably play for BRI before he sees the NHL.

Most franchises have similar players so I would be surprised if any are traded.

They traded Pokka because of the prospect depth on D but I think they are through trading for a while. Ironically BOS and CHI made the big September trades but if they maintain an elite record, not many teams will be looking to help them improve.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Getting Josh Bailey off the team is an instant upgrade.

You should watch the games closely. Or, more closely.

Why the hell "get rid of" anyone? I don't see any holes on this team.
Sit tight.

Enjoy that you can take your time with Grabs, rest Hickey and deHaan and still dominate a division rival.

BarBeauWahlDobLok

Sep 5, 2014
You should watch the games closely. Or, more closely.

Why the hell "get rid of" anyone? I don't see any holes on this team.
Sit tight.

Enjoy that you can take your time with Grabs, rest Hickey and deHaan and still dominate a division rival.

Josh Bailey is unequivocally the weak link on this team. The guy sucks. I'm not willing to apologize for a guy simply because he was a 1st round pick.

isles52480

Feb 27, 2002
Portland, OR
Visit site
Josh Bailey is unequivocally the weak link on this team. The guy sucks. I'm not willing to apologize for a guy simply because he was a 1st round pick.

You really need to watch the games. He is in the perfect role. Has 7 points in 13 games is a +5 and plays on a line that just shut down Stamkos, Crosby and Giroux.

What more do you want from a 3rd line player?

BroadwayJay*

In what way is Josh Bailey's production a disappointment to you?

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY

I don't care for him playing up on the first line, but the guy is rock solid on the 2nd or 3rd lines. And believe me, I'm no Bailey apologist either.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island

"Unequivocally"? If you believe that then I don't think there is anything more to discuss, as you and I are watching two different players. Bailey has been solid and CONSISTENTLY good for over a calendar year now and very good for much of this year. But haters are gonna hate, have at it.

Brooklanders*

Feb 26, 2012
i think rienhart could get us eberle but I'm not sure if i would do it, i absolutely love eberle but i love the idea of rienhart and pulock developing into a modern day pronger/maccinnis-lite even more

Everyone overates Reinhart. Pulock for certain has great offensive abilities but Griffin isn't that type. If your expecting offense from him than you'll be dissapointed.
IMO Griffin is more similar to Harmonic with more offense potential but nowhere near as physical.
People are blinded by his size yet he rarely uses it to his advantage.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's the next Luke Schenn either but of course we are hoping for much much more.

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Everyone overates Reinhart. Pulock for certain has great offensive abilities but Griffin isn't that type. If your expecting offense from him than you'll be dissapointed.
IMO Griffin is more similar to Harmonic with more offense potential but nowhere near as physical.
People are blinded by his size yet he rarely uses it to his advantage.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's the next Luke Schenn either but of course we are hoping for much much more.

Defensive defensemen commonly take a while to come into their own, but I agree that he needs to learn to use his size to his advantage more. While up with the NHL club he looked like a gentle giant.

I want to see Incredible Hulk smash ****.

nyisles

Apr 4, 2006
Western Suffolk
I will now assume you're either trolling or watching reruns of NYI games from 2011 instead of this year. Either way, you should stop embarrassing yourself with these comments.

Drcrush

Jun 13, 2012

OK?

You're wrong.

Bailey fits his role perfect this year.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
OK?

You're wrong.

Bailey fits his role perfect this year.

Bailey's been good this year. Hasn't been great-but that's not really his job. Up until this year I wanted his bags packed on the way out. This year he's good enough to keep his spot....but he's far from "Perfect" or a great player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad