Who are you rooting for to win the Cup?

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
I figure one can play this game as long as you don't vote for your team so, if not the avs then:

CBJ
Blues
NY

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
I was going say anyone but the Capitals because it will be fun for someone new to win the Cup, but Islanders fans have been insufferable and piss poor winners. So, anyone but those 2 teams.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
In order of teams remaining

1. Vegas
2. Columbus just to see the madness of the aftermath
2.1. Colorado
3. St. Louis
4. Carolina
5. NYI
6. Dallas
7. Boston

-
-
-
-
8. Everyone else

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I’d like to see a team that hasn’t won it before but my first choice is Columbus. What they did at the TDL took huge balls. Keeping Bob and Panarin knowing that they’re going to walk then giving up futures for Duchene and Dzingel knowing that they might walk as well. They did this as a bubble team on top of that and could have missed the playoffs.

My second choice is St Louis because of the great story behind them. Last place in the conference and in a span of 20 games almost won their division. Plus they’ve been such a good team for so long that they deserve to win.

Islanderfan17

Aug 24, 2010
If the Isles don't win, I'll take literally any team that isn't the Leafs.

But if I had to pick a few, it'd be Colorado (my 2nd favorite state), Columbus (for the story mostly, even though I hate Torts and Dubinsky) or Nashville (great fanbase, deserves a cup)

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
CAR- c'mon, they are adorable! Not bitter about the Nino trade...much....ok, I'm bitter... trying not to think about it...shit...shit...f***!
Vegas- Not bitter about Haula and Tuch at the ED...much...see CAR comment.

BOS- don't know why, this is a strange development.

CBJ- bit too chippy for my taste, but expansion bros
Was- Ovi has won a Cup, so he can go away now. Wilson should get traded to CAL where he'll fit in great.
WPG- are they not as talented as they appear to be, just not now how to play, or are they just really stupid? C'mon, Jets, it's sitting there for you to grab!
STL- not as annoying as they used to be

CO- Mackinnon is the best player in the league right now. Very kinky to be into them.

SJS
NSH

TOR- I should be much happier for them, and I'm not. Gotta love the sweaters, though.
CAL- whiny, dirty scum, and that's their good qualities. I've done a massive turnaround on them....used to like their fanbase, and now...not.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The mother f***ing Jets!!!

tumblr_n3h284mE6a1qedt5eo1_250.gif

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
Don't really have any team I am cheering FOR.

This year is more of a case of cheering against teams. Pittsburgh, Calgary, Toronto.

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Winnipeg - Toronto would be a pre-Armageddon bloodbath, of epic proportions.

The games wouldn't be bad either...

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Go Avs Go.

Not only are they beating up on my least favorite team but they are incredibly fun to watch and I've grown to love their fanbase united by our common goal, taking down the Flames.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
I've always been on the Columbus wagon since the beginning. Just a hard working team all around. I hope they do well this post season

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
I despise all the teams. My father is a die hard Leaf fan from the 60s. Them winning would make him so happy. If someone has to win and the whole event can't be cancelled, let it be them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad