Who are you cheering for in the Finals

Who are you cheering for in the finals

• Washington Capitals

• Vegas Golden Knights

Results are only viewable after voting.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
What a great finals we have with 2 great stories. The VGK who people expected to be last this season and the Washington Capitals who after losing the first 2 games to Columbus looked like it was going to be another quick exit. I personally want Ovechkin to win cause them and their fans deserve it after all the chokes they had to go through.
If u dont like either team who would u prefer to win

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
source.gif

Reactions: ESH

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Would be happy with either team winning. I really want Vegas cause it just feels like an incredible end to an incredible season, but man I really want Ovechkin to get a Cup. Especially after seeing his reaction tonight to winning the Eastern Conference, this guy deserves it.

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
I'm actually torn, like right in the middle and I've never ever felt this way between two teams in a series. Since the beginning these were the two teams I wanted. Congrats to both and their fans!!

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Both. Went with Vegas because I want to witness history but I'd love to see Ovi get his cup

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Knights, because of Ovechkin.

And because it's a great story. Losing now would not be satisfying, like Germany going all the way to the gold medal game... and then losing.

Reactions: Orpheus66

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I think a lot of neutral fans will say the same thing.....Washington for Ovechkin and Vegas for the pure hilarity of it. Im torn right down the middle. Should be fun to watch

Vohaul

Jan 24, 2017
Torn.. I dont really have strong feelings for either team to be honest.
On one hand it'd be great to see Capitals win it after being so strong year after year in regular season with it ending in a disappointment come playoff time.. But Golden Knights winning would just be an amazing and unexpected story. Who could have realistically expected them to be in finals this season?

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Calgary just like the op

Vegas of course. And underdog story is 4 steps away from history.

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
For the sake of Ovi and team that have been long enough in the league not winning it.

Caps.

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
I'd love Ovi to get a cup. I'm still kind of meh about Vegas, don't dislike them or like them, it would be a cool story if they won.

Reactions: djboos22

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Torn.

Pulling for my former Panthers, but a ring for Ovechkin catapults and alters his legacy. Plus, 44 years is a long stretch of suffering for Capitals fans.

Win-win for me.

Reactions: I am not exposed

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Caps. First because it'd be good for Ovechkin as a career achievement and secondly simply because I don't think it'd feel quite right for Vegas to just win the cup after simply buying their spot for 500 million and having an expansion draft. They've not drafted NHL players, they've not developed any prospects, not made any trades...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad