• Pronger

• Pahlsson

• MacDonald

• Selanne

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Niedermayer was lights out all playoffs long. His ot goal in game 5 against Vancouver, ot winner in game 2 against the wings (could've easily been down 2-0 had he not scored) the late game tying goal in game 5. The leadership he showed after alfie shot the puck at him. He definitely deserved it. I think Jiggy's performance against Detroit was unreal but aside from that series I didn't feel like he was tested other than the 1st period of game 4 in the SCF. The sens were pouring it on that period and we had zero response. Alfie got a goal with like 0.3 left on the clock. Add to the fact the Bryz played the first 4 games. Andy Mac scored some big goals. Checking line was unreal too. Sophomore Getzlaf led the team in points. So many good candidates but I think ultimately Scotty was the right choice.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
How can Giguere still not have his number in the rafters? Someone needs to do something about this. Grab your pitchforks and demonstrate outside the Honda Center! I would come too, but I live a little too far away :/

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00