Which team do you prefer in the 1st round?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
It doesn't matter. Looking at back to back President Trophies. They should beat anyone they face. No excuses.

CapsSkins

Jan 23, 2017
Took the Sens. Don't want to deal with Marchand for a series, TOR speedy kids give us fits, TB has way too much skill for their record (esp. if Stamkos returns).

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
It doesn't matter. Looking at back to back President Trophies. They should beat anyone they face. No excuses.

Was going to include that as a poll option but I figured everyone would choose that option anyways. It leaves little room for discussion.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Voted Sens as they are an injury riddled team with little depth. It would be a boring series but definitely a winnable one for the Caps.

Any team should be fine as the Caps could easily beat any of them if they are at the top of their game, however. :)

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
The team least like one of those pesky thorn in our side hard working AHL teams.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Won't vote, this is a jinx thread.

This is exactly Capitals fans problem right here, myself included.

I have come to realize that there are no jinxes and we, or anything we do, has no bearing on anything. Of course we all know this rationally but......

I am very self-depricating when it comes to my Caps fandom on these boards, sort of like the fat person that makes fat jokes before anyone else can, but I believe the Caps can beat most teams in the east.

Also think the Caps beat anyone in the poll in the 1st round. Voted Bruins.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
Bruins. I live in New England This team has no heart and no leadership. We can beat these guys. Add in the fact we need to get Holtby going again. And what is that one team? Boston.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Best chance for a sweep is Ottawa, so they got my vote. Now having said that we all know how this team handles extended breaks between games

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Voted Sens but it'll be Tampa who the Caps face in round one.

Tampa is dead, they're not gonna make it. Ottawa has a 92% chance of making it, Tampa has a 13% chance. This is out of Tampa's control, even if they win every remaining game they might not make it. Ottawa wins a game or two and goodbye TB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad