Which team do you LEAST want to see get the #1 pick? (Pick 3)

Which team do you LEAST want to see get the #1 pick? (Pick 3)

• Total voters

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
tenor.gif

I don’t dislike either team. The poll asked for three teams so I complied. Montreal is the only one I have strong feelings about. Devils are out. Kings are out. Ducks are out. Flyers are out. Those are really the only teams in the NHL I actively dislike. I don’t mind Laf going to Florida, at all. I’m just more neutral towards them than most of the other teams still in the running. On the one hand, I’d be annoyed if he went to Toronto or Edmonton, but simultaneously as a neutral observer, I’d be excited to see what he’d do in those offensive situations. I wouldn’t be annoyed if he went to Florida or Arizona, I just don’t think I’d be AS interested as I am in the other 6 teams still in the running.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I don’t dislike either team. The poll asked for three teams so I complied. Montreal is the only one I have strong feelings about. Devils are out. Kings are out. Ducks are out. Flyers are out. Those are really the only teams in the NHL I actively dislike. I don’t mind Laf going to Florida, at all. I’m just more neutral towards them than most of the other teams still in the running. On the one hand, I’d be annoyed if he went to Toronto or Edmonton, but simultaneously as a neutral observer, I’d be excited to see what he’d do in those offensive situations. I wouldn’t be annoyed if he went to Florida or Arizona, I just don’t think I’d be AS interested as I am in the other 6 teams still in the running.
No biggy. I was just joking.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Oilers. Because 5 1st overalls in a 9 year span is absolutely ridiculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad