Which team do you LEAST want to see get the #1 pick? (Pick 3)

Which team do you LEAST want to see get the #1 pick? (Pick 3)

• Total voters

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I voted Pens, Oilers and Rangers.

Pens and Oilers because they have benefited more from the lottery than the rest of the league combined. Rangers because they have a huge advantage attracting Free Agents (and they won a lottery just a year ago).

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Only voted EDM, although PIT winning would suck too. You can't get Lemieux/Crosby/Malkin and win this.

I don't get how Toronto comes close. 1 first overall pick in in 35 years. Edmonton has 3 more 1st overalls and also picked 3rd and 4th.

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
Mostly I just don’t want Montreal to win it. I dislike the Habs immensely AND it would feel rigged if Lafreniere went to MTL.

Other than that I like most of the teams in the play in. Florida and Arizona would be the most boring to me.
The moment Laf gets drafted by the Habs he will suddenly be considered generational. Similar to Matthews in Toronto. They massively overrate their prospects.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Looks like we should just go ahead and hand this thing to the CBJ right?

sebsisles

Apr 25, 2013
Long Island
Only voted EDM, although PIT winning would suck too. You can't get Lemieux/Crosby/Malkin and win this.

I don't get how Toronto comes close. 1 first overall pick in in 35 years. Edmonton has 3 more 1st overalls and also picked 3rd and 4th.

You don't get how this site doesn't want Toronto to have the number one pick?

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
You don't get how this site doesn't want Toronto to have the number one pick?

Not really. Toronto hasn't won in over 50 years and hasn't really come that close either. We're basically the Cubs. I guess the fans on here are annoying but I think any large fanbase would be the same. Had Toronto won multiple lotteries, sure but they didn't. They have one top 3 draft selection during this era.

Having said that.... there are way more deserving teams but EDM/PIT/NJ should be viewed in a different stratosphere due to their repeated draft luck

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Leafs, Flames, Canucks

It would be hilarious if Boston gets knocked out and they landed Lafreniere. It would be meltdown mode around here on a similar level to if the Oilers, Leafs, Pens, or Hawks won it.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
I guess this will be the first year in which the winner of the lottery could get more attention than the SC winner
Voted Flames Pens and Leafs...but hoping for someone like Columbus to win it.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
I hope the playoffs are cancelled. That way the Leafs ,Oilers and Pens can't win that pick. The Habs will have the same chance to win as the other 7 teams.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Mostly I just don’t want Montreal to win it. I dislike the Habs immensely AND it would feel rigged if Lafreniere went to MTL.

Other than that I like most of the teams in the play in. Florida and Arizona would be the most boring to me.
tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad