OT: Which Smartphone do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Blackberry but I'll be switching to Samsung Note 3 soon. Biggest complaint I have with blackberry was the pocket dialing. I've locked it. BUT it still unlocks and pocket dials somehow. It even pocket dialed 911 once.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Try the Z10. Easily the best virtual keyboard out there.

Z10 is my first smartphone so don't really have any comparisons for texting but I have to say it is super easy. The words I want pop up after 0-4 letters. Soon I won't know how to spell since I never have to finish the words :P

peety16

Apr 12, 2011
Should have tried another keyboard like Swiftkey or Swype. That's the beauty of Android, you can change the things you don't like.

I used to have a droid x a few years back so I've used the swype keyboard before. Using swype with one hand on the S4 would be pretty tough. In the last few years, I've pretty much tried all the big guys and as much as I hate to say it, Apple has just been the easiest for me to get used to. The iPhone is the only apple thing I own but I can't see going to anything else.

peety16

Apr 12, 2011
Try the Z10. Easily the best virtual keyboard out there.

I had a Bold for a few months a couple years ago and I didn't mind it actually. The apps available through Blackberry were pitiful back then so I got rid of it. Not too sure how how Blackberry is doing in that respect nowadays tho

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Z10 is my first smartphone so don't really have any comparisons for texting but I have to say it is super easy. The words I want pop up after 0-4 letters. Soon I won't know how to spell since I never have to finish the words :P

The new BB10 devices are very underrated because of how far behind BlackBerry fell for a few years. I know about 7-8 people who have them and the keyboard is definitely one of the main selling features. Outside of security it's the aspect BlackBerry's are best known for. I think that since they're now catching up in the apps and games department that more people will switch back.

Kessely Snipes

Great White North
Oct 16, 2011
Regina, SK
I dropped my iPhone in the water a few weeks back so I decided to try the S4 because I've heard the same thing, best phone ever. Personally, I hated it. The texting was so bad it actually made me miss autocorrect. Otherwise the phone was alright but the texting was bad enough to make me go back to apple. Hopefully the new iPhone is half decent

That is the beauty of Android phones, don't have to use the keyboard that comes with it. Lots of good ones on the playstore.

Was a longtime blackberry guy, got a S4 when they came out. Love it.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
iPhone 5.

I wouldn't buy a piece of crap Android device if it was the only phone on the market.

:laugh: :laugh:

I have a S3. Pretty good phone but too fragile. Looking to get a S4 or a HTC One. Tried many different iphones. Really didn't like any of them but thought the iphone 5 was ok. Love android for its openness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad