OT: Which Smartphone do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sittler 27

Best fans Anywhere
Jun 12, 2010
A Rogers HTC One, unlocked and ported over to Fido, grabbed their home phone for 10 bux a month, nice deal and works great, just thought i'd add that, might be of use. :)

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
iPhone 5.

I wouldn't buy a piece of crap Android device if it was the only phone on the market.

To be honest, iOS is probably the most basic operating system on the market. I had a 4S, but couldn't stand it. Traded it in for the new BB10 and couldn't be happier.

Android is good, but not my favorite.

peety16

Apr 12, 2011
s4, best cell phone made to date, nothing is close

I dropped my iPhone in the water a few weeks back so I decided to try the S4 because I've heard the same thing, best phone ever. Personally, I hated it. The texting was so bad it actually made me miss autocorrect. Otherwise the phone was alright but the texting was bad enough to make me go back to apple. Hopefully the new iPhone is half decent

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
guess Sony phones dont get a section haha but accordin to the poll no one has android phones!

What? Samsung, HTC and I'm guessing most of the 'other' are all Android phones.

iPhone 4 for me. Hate it. Looking to get the Note 3 when it is released.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I dropped my iPhone in the water a few weeks back so I decided to try the S4 because I've heard the same thing, best phone ever. Personally, I hated it. The texting was so bad it actually made me miss autocorrect. Otherwise the phone was alright but the texting was bad enough to make me go back to apple. Hopefully the new iPhone is half decent
Should have tried another keyboard like Swiftkey or Swype. That's the beauty of Android, you can change the things you don't like.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I have a bold 9900, got it when it came out. Loved it then, started hating it this year.

Looking to get an iPhone 5S when it comes out, can't stand androids.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto

Try the Z10. Easily the best virtual keyboard out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille