Which 4 teams do you NOT want to get Connor Bedard?

Which 4 teams do you not want to get Connor Bedard?

• Anaheim

Votes: 94 23.2%
  • Arizona

Votes: 154 37.9%
  • Chicago

Votes: 281 69.2%
  • Columbus

Votes: 87 21.4%
  • Detroit

Votes: 112 27.6%
  • Montreal

Votes: 208 51.2%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 139 34.2%
  • San Jose

Votes: 63 15.5%
  • St. Louis

Votes: 99 24.4%
  • Vancouver

Votes: 105 25.9%
  • Washington

Votes: 208 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boreal01

Nov 3, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Arizona/Anaheim/Columbus are an easy top 3 because he would in all likelihood be wasted on any of those franchises

Went with Washington for #4 as they don't need to be immediately rewarded with another generational talent to replace Ovechkin

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
Arizona
Chicago
Philly
Vancouver

I chose them only because I don't want their management groups rewarded for their stupidity. I would love for him to go into Detroit, Montreal, San Jose or Philly if their old boys club is dissolved (yes, I know I'm an oilers fan and the irony, no Oilers fan wanted the old boys club rewarded).

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
chicago - dont care for their management
montreal - they'll ruin him
detroit - not sure what yzerman is doing

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
I'm praying for him to go to AZ just because I have Keller as a keeper in my fantasy league. Since he was injured before the season started he wasn't in anyone's draft queue and I snagged both him and Chychrun. Getting a near 90 point winger for free is a huge reason why I won my 3rd league title in 8 seasons (one of those being the unfinished 2020 season so just one shy of the Hawks dynasty).

Voted the three Metro teams for obvious reasons. We are just now finally getting rid of Crosby and OV.
Nice man. I’m sure they’ll make a documentary about this

Reactions: 3074326

SquidNasty

Dec 8, 2021
Why are 76% of voters fine with Anaheim? Easily the most irrelevant franchise, you just don't hear anything about them. Mctavish was this super hyped up prospect with a huge WJC and I haven't heard his name once this year despite posting decent stats. Zegras is one of the most marketable players this league has but even he's been irrelevant besides the odd Michigan. Also those of us in the EST time zone would never get to see him and it's where a large % of hockey fans live.

Even though their fans can be insufferable, Montreal/Detroit would be really cool and great for the game.

• Haha
Reactions: GermanRocket7

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
as a Wings fan obviously I want the Wings to get him but other than that I don't really care where he ends up to be honest

I voted for Washington just because it would feel pretty annoying since the Wings were tied with them and narrowly had the tiebreaker

I would kinda like it if Arizona or Columbus got him if the Wings couldn't just because of how much that would annoy some insufferable people that constantly root for those franchises to fail

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Montreal: Look at my sig.
Vancouver: See 'Montreal' above.
Chicago: Kyle Beach says hi.
Arizona: Nothing against the fans, but the Coyotes franchise barely qualifies as a professional hockey team.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Chicago because they had enough success. There needs to be a draft lotto ban for teams that won the cup within the last decade.

and MTL cuz im a sens fan.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Chicago-They deserve a long long run of failure after all the "off ice" stuff as someone else put it, to avoid more incendiary language

Big gap

San Jose-They're a rival. I already didn't want a player I like in Erik Karlsson going there. I don't want to dislike Bedard.

Montreal-I dread the sheer number of Bedard threads, comparisons, and off topic references where it doesn't belong if this happens.

Another gap

Everyone else. Went with Arizona simply because I think he'd be wasted there.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Philadelphia for obvious reasons.

Columbus because they are divisional rival.

Chicago because the garbage remains in the organisation.

Detroit was hard. Voted them because they are in the East and have had success.

If the Capitals don't win i'd like for Canucks to get him.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Chicago, Detroit, Montreal and Philadelphia

Nothing against the 4 teams, but they have a rich history of HHOF players, even dynasties. I'd like to see Bedard go to a team that has rarely had that. Would be cool to see him go to San Jose, Columbus, Vancouver or arizona.

Reactions: lwvs84

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I'm praying for him to go to AZ just because I have Keller as a keeper in my fantasy league. Since he was injured before the season started he wasn't in anyone's draft queue and I snagged both him and Chychrun. Getting a near 90 point winger for free is a huge reason why I won my 3rd league title in 8 seasons (one of those being the unfinished 2020 season so just one shy of the Hawks dynasty).

Voted the three Metro teams for obvious reasons. We are just now finally getting rid of Crosby and OV.
Him and Matthews together, liking the sound of it.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Really only Chicago because of the off ice issues.
Yeah, I was thinking that as well but decided not to vote for the Hawks because I don’t want their fan’s to have to pay for the sins of the organization.

Voted Washington, Philadelphia and Columbus because they are in the same division as the team I support. Also added Arizona because of their Arena issues.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
The 3 teams in my division, Philly, Jackets and Caps, then I'll add Det too because I am never interested in watching Wings games.

cupface52

Jan 12, 2008
Burlington, On
Arizona - talent like Bedard shouldn't be playing in a smaller arena than the one he played in junior.

Montreal - Can't stand their management style nor their media. Don't want to see the media harping on the kid for being a Canadian and not speaking French.

Chicago - recent success.

Any other team and I'll be following Bedard and the team closely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad