Which 4 teams do you NOT want to get Connor Bedard?

Which 4 teams do you not want to get Connor Bedard?

• Anaheim

Votes: 94 23.2%
  • Arizona

Votes: 154 37.9%
  • Chicago

Votes: 281 69.2%
  • Columbus

Votes: 87 21.4%
  • Detroit

Votes: 112 27.6%
  • Montreal

Votes: 208 51.2%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 139 34.2%
  • San Jose

Votes: 63 15.5%
  • St. Louis

Votes: 99 24.4%
  • Vancouver

Votes: 105 25.9%
  • Washington

Votes: 208 51.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

banks

W W W 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Aug 29, 2019
Really, it's only Montreal that would bother me. And only because I know so many Habs "fans" that would just shove it in the face of me, a Leafs fan.

But there's some cool story lines for any team that lands him. Drafting him could be a franchise altering event.

Reactions: Devonator

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
Only picked 3.

Arizona: it would be a waste to see a potential generational player stuck in that joke of a franchise

Chicago: 2nd most successful team of the cap era, so they can go through a few down years. Some people will bring up the off ice situation as well which is fair.

Montreal: picked first last year

Want the caps to get him obviously, pretty neutral on the other teams.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Philly Washington Chicago Detroit, easy. Philly and Washington because I don't like them. Chicago and Detroit because they've had successful eras somewhat recently. Would be ok with anyone else.

Reactions: 3074326

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I only picked 3 as well. habs by far #1, I chose Vancouver because f*** the other Canadian teams and then Detroit because please stay out of the Atlantic we're full thanks

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
I'm praying for him to go to AZ just because I have Keller as a keeper in my fantasy league. Since he was injured before the season started he wasn't in anyone's draft queue and I snagged both him and Chychrun. Getting a near 90 point winger for free is a huge reason why I won my 3rd league title in 8 seasons (one of those being the unfinished 2020 season so just one shy of the Hawks dynasty).

Voted the three Metro teams for obvious reasons. We are just now finally getting rid of Crosby and OV.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
-Arizona, because i don't feel that such an unserious franchise should be rewarded with a talent like that.

-Anaheim because they've already got some really good talents and should probably be focused on defence anyway.

-San Jose because i've always had a weird grudge against them for no apparent reason. I just hold Joe Thornton against them and still do.

-Washington for the final entry here. I don't feel like it's fair for them to bridge directly to another generational talent while Ovechkin is still playing. I think they should have to ride that out before they move on. Out of fairness to the rest of the league.

Rompane

Jan 16, 2021
Arizona and Columbus would ruin him. Montreal got last year. And Washington was good for a long time. I hope not one of them gets him.

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Arizona because it's not a serious franchise and the owner doesn't deserve any revenue gifts.

Chicago, St. Louis and Detroit because I enjoy them being not good.

GOALOFSSON

Game Changer
Jun 6, 2018
Aspland
Selfishly, the two Atlantic teams.

4 of the last 7 1st overall picks have gone to the Atlantic already.

Washington because they already have a generational superstar on the roster.

Arizona because of their current management.

Same except swap Arizona for Chicago.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Guess why a Flyers fan doesn't want him in Washington or Columbus. Beyond that, Montreal and Chicago. (If I had room for a 5th, it would be Detroit, let's not have him in the East at all unless it's Philly, but Chicago took Kane from us the last time we were lined up to get a superstar, and I want to return the favor.)

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Went:

Chicago (for the reasons stated above and would like to see Bedard in a smaller market)
Montreal (just picked 1st overall, huge market)
San Jose (I have a lot of friends/family who are Sharks fans and I prefer they suffer)
Washington (they still have a generational player they drafted 1st overall)

Whoever drafts first overall, hopefully it's a team that hasn't drafted #1 in the last 30 years.

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Anaheim and San Jose because f*** them (respectfully), same with Montreal. And Columbus, because Gaudreau and Laine have gotta be two of the most unlikable players in the league. I'd hate to see a good kid like Bedard stuck with those two divas.

At this point Arizona getting #1 would be hilarious. And I wouldn't hate Chicago getting him just because of the constant whining it'd cause.

But really, looking at that list I'm just hoping the Blues get him.

Reactions: Hrkac Circus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad