Where would you rank Patrick Kane All Time?

Where would you rank Patrick Kane All Time?

• Top 25 or better

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Top 30

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Top 35

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Top 40

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Top 45

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Top 50

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • Top 55 or lower

Votes: 70 49.6%

• Total voters

psycat

Oct 25, 2016
Who is in your top 10? I don't even see an argument for top 10 amongst wingers.

Hockey has a 130 rich history. And Kane is the 5th best forward of post 2005 lockout era.

Is he though? Ovi, Crosby, Malkin, McDavid, Draisaitl, Kucherov. I would have all of them ahead and that's no slight towards Kane.

Anyway maybe he is abit underrated in a sense but there has been very many great players. For me he is somewhere around 50th of all time.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
No it means the league has changed and quality of competition has drastically increased since the 30’s and 40’s.

Kane has managed to be one of the most productive players in the league over his entire career. Both in goals and points. He’s been consistently elite, 2nd only to Crosby, Ovechkin, McDavid, and sporadically to Malkin, Draisaitl, and Matthews. That’s incredible company to keep while in your 30’s as a player.

You’re overvaluing accomplishments from a player you never saw. Hipster. Ass. Opinion.

It sounds to me like you're disregarding a player because of his birth year.

Reactions: jigglysquishy

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
It sounds to me like you're disregarding a player because of his birth year.
Absolutely I am. How can that possibly be an issue? You’re comparing a goalie from the WW2 era to one of the most prolific and effective play drivers of the post lockout era.

The league is bigger, stronger, faster, better-coached, and all around objectively more difficult to succeed in now.

Reactions: Nathaniel Skywalker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad