Where will Couture lead us?

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
There is almost zero probability this team plays so well that we pick lower than 7. We'd have to play well above playoff team pace to pass ANA, OTT, CBJ, MIN, and possibly one other team, then get unlucky in the lottery. We simply aren't good enough. There is a chance we pick 5, a far smaller chance we pick 6. We likely pick 2-4 per my post above.
If we by some miracle catch Minnesota we are getting into scary territory, as there are 10 teams within 3 points of each other in that range, add another 2 or so teams within 4 points.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
If we by some miracle catch Minnesota we are getting into scary territory, as there are 10 teams within 3 points of each other in that range, add another 2 or so teams within 4 points.
There's no way that's happening lol...the Sharks will be picking top-4 unless the Ducks completely implode and the Sharks somehow pass them

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I thought Larianov had beef with the sharks
Maybe:
1707150580649.png

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
Couture is no worse than most I recall carrying the C, only with far less meritable a squad for current evaluation.

We were spoiled with Pavs who I consider our best captain (only going by the Sharks era i've watched, which was back when we had another Sturm breaking his legs on a non-auto icing).

I think Couture will lead us as far as his trade, which I suspect will be akin to a Burns return rather than a Meier one if he wants that Cup 'cos it's not coming to the Tank in his career short of the flukiest fluke of all flukedom.

I disliked the negative, kinda torn-faced approach he adopted, tho' obv just his nature, but he was the obv go to after Pavs departure, I'd give Hertl the mantle post-39

Edited to add: Mumble mumble, something about a future draft, send someone up the rigging we have a celebrini to hoist, continues mumbling OT...

• Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad