OT: Where to watch the Habs in Fredericton?

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Dooley's by Regent Mall would be a good place to watch the game, if it's still open... Maybe even The Cellar on Campus in the Student Union building.

Cellar's not too bad, 10 dollar pitchers which is a lot better then most places. Dooly's is still open as well, but I personally find Dooly's a total dive.

Bobo420

Jun 13, 2007
Cellar's not too bad, 10 dollar pitchers which is a lot better then most places. Dooly's is still open as well, but I personally find Dooly's a total dive.

Yeah I lived there a few years ago so I'm not sure what the scene is like now, I basically spent most my time at the Cellar.

At least here in Moncton we got OT Lounge and Sports Rock, plus a few other spots.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I live in Freddy so I think I can come up with some spots to help you out.It would depend on what kind of TV service you've got. TSN Montreal is available on most Fibre Op consoles.

If you're going out, Boston Pizza, Dooley's (there's three here, decent drink deals too), The Cellar on campus are all good spots I know of. Plus Mama's Pub on the Northside or the Hilltop on Prospect would be good places to try and catch it while also picking up a really good bite to eat as long as you can get a decent seat by the TV.

If it were me, I'd say one of the Dooley's because they have a ton of TV's there playing a large variety of games. Plus you could just ask them if they could find the Habs game on one of them and they'd have no problem putting it on for you.

Hope this helps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad