OT: Where to watch the Habs in Fredericton?

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
So I'm currently in Fredericton, NB for a few days and I really hope somebody on this board knows where I could potentially watch the game tomorrow.

Anybody? :(

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Are you and Pine travelling together?

Try and search for a sports bar...

The game is on TSN Habs, which is available in the Maritimes. So it should not be that hard.

pine*

Whoa. Carry on.

gsimpson.gif

Analyzer*

Can you point Fredericton out on a map ? I know I can't.

You should have bought a cable to hook your lappy up to the tv and stream the game. **** going to a bar.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I live in Fredericton for school, not too many options really.

Boston Pizza
Snooty Fox (Downtown bar)
Lunar Rogue (Downtown bar)
I guess like Dolan's but it's a bit pricier.

That's pretty much it lol, Fredericton sucks for sports bars.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Can you point Fredericton out on a map ? I know I can't.

You should have bought a cable to hook your lappy up to the tv and stream the game. **** going to a bar.

Wifi is way too ****** to stream a game. 1 mbps is nothing.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I live in Fredericton for school, not too many options really.

Boston Pizza
Snooty Fox (Downtown bar)
Lunar Rogue (Downtown bar)
I guess like Dolan's but it's a bit pricier.

That's pretty much it lol, Fredericton sucks for sports bars.

You should drop out of school and open a Habs bar here.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Maybe that's the answer to my soon to be umemployment, moving to Fredericton and opening up a sports bar.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Have a smart phone ? Does your hotel have cable ? I should have RDS, however all French channels where just taking off basic cable here....

Hotel has cable but it's like basic cable. Has TSN but not RDS. Cheap hotel. At worst I could listen to it on the radio... Oh well.

Analyzer*

Hotel has cable but it's like basic cable. Has TSN but not RDS. Cheap hotel. At worst I could listen to it on the radio... Oh well.

Yeah, normally if you get TSN you're going to get RDS, so I guess they took the French channels from English places.

Either way, terrible internet, terrible tv selections... You're gonna get stabbed.

R.I.P. ThaDevilGirl

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
The bars I listed aren't as awful as I made them sound lol. On a Tuesday they might be a bit boring, but you know, that's how it is in a relativley small town.

The Snooty Fox would be your best bet I think. I was there when we played the Bruins (6-5 game) and it was packed (couldn't get a seat) so we just watched until the game was over and went to MCDonalds :lol:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
The bars I listed aren't as awful as I made them sound lol. On a Tuesday they might be a bit boring, but you know, that's how it is in a relativley small town.

The Snooty Fox would be your best bet I think. I was there when we played the Bruins (6-5 game) and it was packed (couldn't get a seat) so we just watched until the game was over and went to MCDonalds :lol:

Nice.

I'll see if I feel like driving into downtown or I'll just try to go to Boston Pizza since it's closer to where I'm staying. However I will surely go to one of these places in May when the Habs will rock in the playoffs!

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Nice.

I'll see if I feel like driving into downtown or I'll just try to go to Boston Pizza since it's closer to where I'm staying. However I will surely go to one of these places in May when the Habs will rock in the playoffs!

I'll be back home by then, but bring some Habs cheer to Fredericton, far too many bruins and leafs fans kicking around here.

Bobo420

Jun 13, 2007
Dooley's by Regent Mall would be a good place to watch the game, if it's still open... Maybe even The Cellar on Campus in the Student Union building.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad