OT: Where to park in Toronto?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
So today on the way to work I passed by the Esplanade and I saw that parking garage I was talking about earlier. It's Scott ST/The Esplanade. It said from 6PM-6AM parking is $6, though it said "rates may change on event days". Not sure if that includes Leaf games, but it seems like a pretty good spot. If you wanna chill and drink some beers after the game there's a bunch of pubs on the Esplanade too which is nice.

Yeah I bet those events mean Leaf games or popular concerts.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Just on the south side of Lakeshore there's parking for $20.You enter the lot off of Queens Quay.When you leave there's no traffic jam.Just follow Queens Quay to the end and it meets lakeshore past where the traffic is.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Sheppard street between adelaide and richmond has free parking after 7pm.....its a 10-15 min walk through the PATH starting from exchange tower or FCP. Try that if its a 730 game or if u dont mind missing the first 10 mins of the game

My gf lives off Jane between Sheppard and Finch, not the kind of place you wanna be wandering around at night.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
Best spot. Queen/Victoria Green and P right across from St. mikes. It's. 10-12 minute walk but parking is $6 and after the game you can choose to avoid bay/young and catch Gardiner off of Sherborne/Lakeshore or go down Adalaide to Dufferin.

Roboholic

Sep 21, 2005
Parking is pretty terrible in Toronto, but one spot where you can go is the parking garage by The Esplanade, it's pretty close to the ACC (you can just walk to the GO Station concourse hall, then take the pathway inside to the ACC). Not too expensive IIRC.

Also agree, plus if you wanna grab a pop before you'll have plenty of choices on the Esplande.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Downsview, Finch, Yorkdale, Islington, etc. (depending on where you live) then take the subway down. Probably the easiest, cheapest and fastest way to get down there.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Take the train,free parking.Don't even have to go outside from Union to the ACC if the weather is crap.

IWD

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Sweet will start doing this instead. Thanks.

Also good call on the snowbanks Erdinger.

It's free to park after 3. That's your best bet. It's a little annoying to take TTC, but it's cheaper and better for the environment. And once you're in the subway, you won't need to go outside again, as the ACC entrance is adjacent to the indoor TTC entrance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad