When their careers are over, who will be the known as the best Tkachuk?

When their careers are over, who will go down as the best?

• Keith

• Matthew

• Brady

Results are only viewable after voting.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I don't think anyone is saying that Brady isn't tough, but if you think he's comparable to Keith in that area, you are either underrating Keith or overrating Brady. At least at this point.

In his 2nd full year in the NHL, Keith at 21 (22) had 255 Pims to go along with his 81 points.
The eras arent comparable from a pims perspective on any level. How many fights have they each had throughout this point in their careers? Thats a better question. Who in the league can even beat Brady in a fight right now? Or would assume he could win. Macdermid? Thats probably it.

I don't think Keith ever fought guys at that level, but handled himself well against the Darren McCarty, Warren Reichel level guys.

You're right, outside of a few stragglers like Reaves and Deslauriers, there aren't really any super tough customers anymore, but I don't think Brady would fair well vs Ryan Reaves.
I think he would do just fine. He's substantially larger and has a longer reach. But you wont see him fight a guy like that because its such a terrible trade off.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
The eras arent comparable from a pims perspective on any level. How many fights have they each had throughout this point in their careers? Thats a better question. Who in the league can even beat Brady in a fight right now? Or would assume he could win. Macdermid? Thats probably it.

I think he would do just fine. He's substantially larger and has a longer reach. But you wont see him fight a guy like that because its such a terrible trade off.
I don't think there is any chance Brady hangs in with Reaves, but you're right, we will never see it as it would be a horrible trade off.

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net
Hah this is a great poll, i have no f***ing idea but gonna vote for Keith because i liked him a lot when i was a kid and collected hockey cards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad