OT: When the Rangers are off, what team......

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
I have no interest in watching non Rangers NHL games. I follow too many teams across different sports to go out of my way to turn on anybody else. Only exception is if nothing else is on TV I’ll throw on the icelanders or devils in the background to root against them.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
None. I watch all the Rangers games and none of the others.
giphy.gif

Reactions: CasusBelli

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Although I love hockey, I have too much going on in life to watch out-of-market games or local rivals.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I barely have time to watch the Rangers. So none.

But if I had time to watch hockey every night, I'd just watch whatever game is closest/most exciting. It wouldn't focus on any particular team.

Reactions: egelband

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Hockey is the only sport I really watch anymore and the Rangers are my team. If something happened to them I don't believe I would choose another team. I'd be more likely to stop following the game altogether.

Reactions: egelband

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Extremely rare that I watch any other games anymore other than the Rangers. Just don't have as much time. Aside from playoffs, then it's hockey all night!, everynight!

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Will literally watch any game thats on once my wife falls asleep or goes in the other room to watch Housewives or some really bad TV.

Oilers are fun to watch for the McDavid/Draisaitl show.

Avs are a fun team to watch when healthy. Used to watch them to see MacKinnon but have to say, Rantanen is right there with him. Never though he would be as good as he is now.

Also like watching the teams with the younger prospects/players that are performing. Sabres have a lot of talent now. They are starting to fIgure it out.

Reactions: CLW and egelband

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad