When all are retired the 6 best careers will be ...

When all are retired the 6 best careers will be ...

• Total voters

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Morenz is really underrated. Brutal era of hockey, clearly. I think the top 5 in this poll are pretty easy and then it's a coin flip between Morenz and Mikita.
You can say the same about both, I think. I went Mikita, but could go with either.

Reactions: Elvis P

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Béliveau is a certified National Hero in Québec and have statues built and at least a street named after him

Reactions: Elvis P

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
What's the rationale against Draisaitl? He's got the stats.

Are some of us thinking he's McDavid's Esposito?

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Why is Tage Thompson here? He's not close to any of these guys.
This is not meant as an attack on him, but guys like him Jack Hughes, Tim Stutzle or Elias Pettersson will go down as great players but not close to the best of all time.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Why is Tage Thompson here? He's not close to any of these guys.
This is not meant as an attack on him, but guys like him Jack Hughes, Tim Stutzle or Elias Pettersson will go down as great players but not close to the best of all time.

If Thompson was 22 right now his inclusion would make sense. But he's going to be 26 soon, so yeah, not nearly enough accomplished by this age to compare in this group.

psycat

Oct 25, 2016
What's the rationale against Draisaitl? He's got the stats.

Are some of us thinking he's McDavid's Esposito?

Not won anything so far, not very much individual hardware either and McDavid factor yes.

He is certainly close in capability but we are talking about likely career outcomes here, I am not very convinced he will win any more scoring title, rocket(most possible I suppose but it's lower ranked than Hart/Art Ross for me anyway) or cup.

Reactions: KoozNetsOff 92

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Weird not having crosby or ovi on the list given some of the current players on the list

Reactions: wetcoast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad