What's your Goaltending for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
Canes are auditioning new goalie options at PNC right now.

EGbO.gif
Don't underestimate the net front presence of Cookie Monster. We can use him too

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA

PRESS RELEASE: Carolina Hurricanes Buy New Jersey Area Home for $2.8 Million

The Carolina Hurricanes announced today that they have acquired a 6,900 sq ft house in the Short Hills area of New Jersey for $2.8 million. The purchase was made after New Jersey Devils goaltender Cory Schneider put it on the market.

“We feel that this acquisition helps us get to where we want to go,” said Hurricanes owner Tom Dundon on Thursday. “We were able to get a quality asset for under market value, and after running this by the braintrust we’ve assembled here, Don [Waddell] made the call to pull the trigger, and I couldn’t be happier. Moves like this give me tremendous optimism that what we are building here in Carolina is something special.”

It remains to be seen whether the Hurricanes, who finished last in the NHL in save percentage in the 2017-2018 season, will make any roster moves involving the goaltending this offseason.

tigerman67

May 30, 2010
Lulea
There's just one thing that I don't understand about Scott Darling: How on earth did he earn a 4 years $4,150,000 price tag? :huh:

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Edit: Translation:
Translated from Finnish by Microsoft
If Veini Vehvilä's is not booked at midsummer, he may well have a NHL contract afterwards. If the rumors I hear are true, at least Carolina is very keen to get her into her organization. #NHLfi #kärpät #liiga

Interesting. Is this the guy you've been bang the drum about @DaveG or @tarheelhockey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad