What's our future?

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Umm the Rangers went to the Stanley Cup Finals last year. There a lock dude!

The Isles and Rangers will finish within 5 points of each other. No team is a lock but the Rangers should finish ahead of the Isles. However, all things considered, both teams are flawed and only have one or two difference makers in key positions. Anything can happen.

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
Remember when the oilers went to the finals in 06, care to remind me what they've done since then

Both teams actually....I don't think the Canes have qualified for the playoffs since they won the cup in 06

EDIT: Correction, they made the playoffs in the 08-09 season (Conf Finals), but that's it

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
Umm the Rangers went to the Stanley Cup Finals last year. There a lock dude!

You forgot the :sarcasm:

You lost a top four dman, a top six forward (replaced with St.Louis though), and two good bottom six players.. You don't have a number one center. Your number one dman is out. But maybe the Queen can steal games once again. Rangers will probably make playoffs but they're not a lock by any means.

Will they make it? In my opinion yes. But will they go on another run? No. Not unless Queen stands on his head and Derek Stepan your number one center plays like one. I seriously don't remember the last team without a number one center that won. You can't buy that in free agency.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad