OT: Whatcha Drinkin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Plevnan_Siperia+%2811%29+%28Kopio%29.jpg

If you like stout, this beer will make you weep. Tried this today from the tap, and it was so delicious. One of my new favourite beers.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Going to my brother in law's to watch Habs-Bruins game. He's a Boston fan. So I bought some playoff beers for us. Rogue American Amber Ale, Founders Imperial Stout, Founders Centennial IPA, Goose Island IPA and Boulevard Double-Wide IPA. One bottle of each.

That Double-Wide IPA better be ridiculously good, at least the price was double compared to others. :D

Last edited:

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Going to my brother in law's to watch Habs-Bruins game. He's a Boston fan. So I bought some playoff beers for us. Rogue American Amber Ale, Founders Imperial Stout, Founders Centennial IPA, Goose Island IPA and Boulevard Double-Wide IPA. One bottle of each.

That Double-Wide IPA better be ridiculously good, at least the price was double compared to others. :D

Mmm, very nice selection there. I'm just having Sierra Nevada Pale Ale tonight. Always good, this one.

Boogardsfist

May 3, 2013
New Brighton
To much Vodka for this swede, sounds funny! That's all my grandfather had hidden all over the house. I think my grandma was swearing in there language when she found the hidden bottles.

I am so stressed about this playoff season. I have been drinking way to much vodka. I am 48 and breaking out in zits. I can't sleep cause I keep having dreams we make it to SCF!

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
So there is an American craft beer week in a pub here and I of course jumped on the opportunity. Finally get to taste some of the good stuff that never finds its way in Alko or shops.

Bnw7LYIIgAAoiXz.jpg:large

First, Great Divide Titan IPA. Denver, Colorado. Great hops, fruity and even earthy aromas. Taste is long, nice bitter finish. Ripe fruits, plum and raisin in the aromas and flavor. Very nice beer.

BnxEhDqIgAEWE2V.jpg:large

Second, Maui Brewing Big Swell IPA. Maui, Hawaii. Now this is good stuff! Big body, full and complex hops. Sweet malts balance it perfectly. Taste is somehow very rye bread-ish, even though it doesn't have rye malts (?). Just a great beer, wish it was on the shelf here.

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
So there is an American craft beer week in a pub here and I of course jumped on the opportunity. Finally get to taste some of the good stuff that never finds its way in Alko or shops.

Bnw7LYIIgAAoiXz.jpg:large

First, Great Divide Titan IPA. Denver, Colorado. Great hops, fruity and even earthy aromas. Taste is long, nice bitter finish. Ripe fruits, plum and raisin in the aromas and flavor. Very nice beer.

BnxEhDqIgAEWE2V.jpg:large

Second, Maui Brewing Big Swell IPA. Maui, Hawaii. Now this is good stuff! Big body, full and complex hops. Sweet malts balance it perfectly. Taste is somehow very rye bread-ish, even though it doesn't have rye malts (?). Just a great beer, wish it was on the shelf here.

Welcome to the wonderful world of craft beer. :handclap:

I'm drinking Summit Saga IPA, as good or better than those :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad