What Winger Duo here is the best?

What Canadian Winger Duo is the best here?

• Total voters

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I’m a Jets fan, I just didn’t add Laine because I wanted a more balanced poll... simple enough, I still don’t get why people are freaking out because I supposedly made a poll about what Winger duo is the best... Sorry to break it to you but I didn’t make the poll for that I made it to see what people think of the players I added in the duo’s.

Thread Title:

“What Winger Duo here is the best?”

I obviously put “here” to mean out of the players I chose(because I didn’t want the Flames and Jets to slaughter the poll)...

Sorry but context matters, but if your really that angry about the players I added you can go make your own poll with who ever you please(and that really god for anyone who is complaining about the options).
You could have easily added Laine my friend.

It's obvious that Marner/Nylander would still be the best choice but it would garner the Jets a few more votes atleast.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Lol, don’t make me prove you wrong my friend...
You were around for the summer when all those hilarious anti-Leafs threads were bumped and everyone looked foolish (you were one of these people).

People always vote against the Leafs and they always look foolish by the end of the year.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
You were around for the summer when all those hilarious anti-Leafs threads were bumped and everyone looked foolish (you were one of these people).

People always vote against the Leafs and they always look foolish by the end of the year.

How so? both Nylander and Marner are doing even worse than last year after all that hype they got(they clearly proved you wrong) ... Also they weren’t m anti-Leaf threads they where simply competitive threads because Leaf fans overrated they’re players and the boards reacted Accordingly...

Last edited:
Reactions: The Winter Soldier

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
How so? both Nylander and Marner are doing even worse than last year after all that hype they got(they clearly proved you wrong) ... Also they where anti-Leaf threads they where simply competitive threads because Leaf fans overrated they’re players and the boards reacted Accordingly...
Interesting. Didn't see a single non-Leafs fan predict 60+ point seasons for Marner or Nylander (they predicted far lower actually) yet were reacting to Leafs fans overrating their players? [mod]:)

Last edited by a moderator:

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Lol yeah cause offensive juggernauts like Nylander with 6 goals and Marner with 4 are better than Ehlers and Laine who have 17 and 18 a piece

Lol:laugh:

Wow who knew Marner and Nylanded would explode this much and this fast onto the scene, both Generational Talents...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad