What will Canada's Winter Olympic Roster look like in 2026?

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
The Winter Olympics will take place in Feb. 2026.

In your mind what will the Roster look like?
There are so many young players coming up FAST, while older players hold on. If you've read this forum, you know there's a draft window from 2016-2019 where the Canadian players are piss poor, so we need to work around that. There is also the mess from the sexual assault trial. In other words... 2 years away is tough.

P.S. I'm sure there is already a thread for this so.... :)

Reactions: jigglysquishy

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
The team will be anchored by McDavid, McKinnon, Makar, and Bedard. Some interesting choices on the wing and for the rest of the defense. Goaltending will be plug and play. Great coaching and intangibles.

Great99

Apr 12, 2016
There are so many young players coming up FAST, while older players hold on. If you've read this forum, you know there's a draft window from 2016-2019 where the Canadian players are piss poor, so we need to work around that. There is also the mess from the sexual assault trial. In other words... 2 years away is tough.

P.S. I'm sure there is already a thread for this so.... :)
Why are all from that u20 team still excluded? i read that the names that was part of the trail was released ?

kiwi51

Sep 20, 2023
Do McKinnon and McDavid go on the same line or do you split them up?

Nucks2001

Jul 6, 2023
it’ll be interesting to see what Team Canada will look like 2 years from now. Will management trust the young kids? As of now the only locks I have up front are McDavid, Mack, Bedard’s, Crosby, Marner and Point. Not sure how Marchand, Stone and Stamkos will look like 2 years from now. Johnston, Celebrini, Fantilli, Neighbours, Jarvis, and Byfield are players I would like to see take that next step. Other interesting names include Thomas, Reinhart, Verhaege, Barzal, Horvat, Scheifele, Konecny.

As for the defence, the only locks I have are Makar, Toews, Morrisey and Theodore. The other 4 spots could go to anyone.

P.S. Logan Thompson has been looking great this playoffs for the Knights

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad