HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
I'm loving this frozen theatre now, but when it's the habs, I can't stand this shit and hide under the covers like a giant p***y, listening to the game on the radio ...stuck in an unresponsive stupor

Yeah, since it's not the Habs, I still have my fingernails tonight. But having the Habs win in a game like this is also high reward.

Reactions: Rozz and HuGo Sham

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I would say the same thing to someone cheering for the Leafs. They have always been our rival. Only difference is we've met the Bruins many times in recent history.
Leafs have been irrelevant to the habs my entire life and I am almost 50.… Bruins habs....every decade there has been hate since the 70s or go back even to them vs Richard in the 50s

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Leafs have been irrelevant to the habs my entire life and I am almost 50.… Bruins habs....every decade there has been hate since the 70s or go back even to them vs Richard in the 50s

I understand that, but if they became relevant I fear it would be worse than the Bruins. Sportsnet would be unbearable for 10 years.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I hate the Bruins more than the Leafs without question....but living in the GTA and having to listen to the relentless Leaf greatness is unbearable...I want the Leafs to lose, and then I want the Bruins lose....then all will be right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad