What series will have the most fighting? Will there be any line brawls?

?

• Total voters

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
WSH/CBJ should be pretty bloody. More than enough knobheads on both sides (and behind one bench in particular) to incite a few brawls.

geesh todays fans are funny. These teams and rules are so soft nowadays. You'd be lucky to see a few dustups.

This isnt even nearly as tough or rough as 5 seasons ago. Last good hard hockey was Montreal and Ottawa.

Reactions: Still Mighty

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The Jets will learn to hate the Wild.

I don't think the Wild even know the meaning of line brawl. They might get out their dancing shoes and tuxes though... :facepalm: (I say this as a Wild fan)

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Easily Washington and Columbus. Tom Wilson is a dumbass goon and fears nobody - he has that in common with Columbus' entire roster.

People saying San Jose - Anaheim and that one is for sure going to get rough but those teams are just going to focus on winning.

LA is plenty goonish as well and Vegas has Reaves. I would bet money that Reaves injures an LA King on a dirty hit.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Any series with Boston as long as Sean Avery reincarnated with a big nose is there.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Lol at people saying Pittsburgh and Philly.

This Penguins team under Sullivan is a very different one then the gong show team of 2012 under Bylsma.

Sure, I expect Philly to pull some stupid shit...but hopefully we continue to keep our composure, light them up on the PP, and send them golfing early.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad