What series will have the most fighting? Will there be any line brawls?

?

• Total voters

EclecticDarkness

Nov 5, 2013
Maryland
Lol at people saying Pittsburgh and Philly.

This Penguins team under Sullivan is a very different one then the gong show team of 2012 under Bylsma.

Sure, I expect Philly to pull some stupid ****...but hopefully we continue to keep our composure, light them up on the PP, and send them golfing early.
Crosby is still Crosby and Malkin has been increasingly showing he still can’t contol his temper. There’s a very good chance that series could turn into a powder keg, especially since historically Philly has shown they’re extremely good at agitating good teams. Gonna be fun

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
There’s a very good chance that series could turn into a powder keg, especially since historically Philly has shown they’re extremely good at agitating good teams. Gonna be fun

When has Philly done that this year though?
I feel like people just stopped watching hockey in '17-18 and are like "well this team always used to be this way, so nothing has changed"

"And I don't want to watch the Devils play that boring trap!"

Reactions: EdisonDevil

SalsaShark

keep your head up
Dec 3, 2008
The 408
We won't see that many fights in the PHI-PITT series. I just don't see it happening. ANA-SJ is almost guaranteed to be an absolute shitshow.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I can't really see Toronto engaging in much fighting. The only players on the team that could fight are Martin, Komarov and Polak, and all could be scratched at some point this series. Kadri and Backes have a history of fighting but I doubt Kadri risks spending that much time in the box in the playoffs. I could be wrong, though.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Crosby is still Crosby and Malkin has been increasingly showing he still can’t contol his temper. There’s a very good chance that series could turn into a powder keg, especially since historically Philly has shown they’re extremely good at agitating good teams. Gonna be fun
There's 3 pens and 4 flyers left from that series. And historically Philly hasn't done anything of note since.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
watch Tampa and NJ have 3 line brawls and 0 fights in the Bos-Tor Pitts-Philly series.

I imagine James Kneal and Reaves will do stupid **** to get LA pissed.

Vegas is close to the bottom of the league for majors, and Neal has been an angel this year. Who knows, that could all change.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
watch Tampa and NJ have 3 line brawls and 0 fights in the Bos-Tor Pitts-Philly series.

Vegas is close to the bottom of the league for majors, and Neal has been an angel this year. Who knows, that could all change.
They were easy to rattle last game, caught Kings fans off guard. Don't forget Perron, Kings have a history with him too.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Surprised people are saying Leafs/Bruins. The series has a chance to be physical but I dont expect any sort of fights or brawls. Maybe skirmishes/scrums but thats it. Leafs try to stay away from that as much as possible.

The obvious choices here are Sharks/Ducks and Pens/Flyers. Kings and Vegas is a possbility too

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
They were easy to rattle last game, caught Kings fans off guard. Don't forget Perron, Kings have a history with him too.

Quick in particular.

It's not a matter of 'if,' it's a matter of 'when,' and if the league protects him from the team destroying him when Perron runs Quick.

Reactions: Kylo Ren

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Lol at people saying Pittsburgh and Philly.

This Penguins team under Sullivan is a very different one then the gong show team of 2012 under Bylsma.

Sure, I expect Philly to pull some stupid ****...but hopefully we continue to keep our composure, light them up on the PP, and send them golfing early.

Actually the Flyers aren't a very physical team either and Gudas has been neutered by the DoPS.

If anyone pulls dumb shit, it will probably be that Shrek looking motherf***er that wears 71 on the Pens.

:thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad